OOO : PROLOGUE

NOTE : expect some Bad Grammars, wrong spellings Since English wasn't my Origin Language, and also this is my new restart on making a new story!

This is an Inspired story of The Uzumaki Princess written by Tzuyu , you can read it on Quotev!

    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

輝 — REBORN

    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ    ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Irene decided to kil herself instead of ending the life of erza, why? Because she had just realize because of her smile that she loves her daughter truly indeed .

She also dont want to betray Zeref The Man who saved him and bring her back into human, give her a shelter where she had been trained by him to become more and more strong than ever before.

And now she was starring in an Endless Pain of Darkness, her soul was floating like there is no end , she could feel her tears recalling and remembering her past.

But that all stops when a light pulled her away from the darkness as a woman suddenly spoke.

“ What a beautiful baby girl version of naruto ” as the woman she heard had looked at the other side of her arms which she also hold a baby boy who's name was naruto, as the woman Suddenly spoke again, realizing what to name her .

“ I shall named you Mochi Uzumaki Namikaze ” she said weakly  .

When a Yellowish flashed back to a hideout where A Red Haired Woman named Kushina laying on the bed with two small babies.

The two of them knew the risk of her pregnancy which was why they had chosen to hide her away from everyone in hopes they birth would go by with ease. But it was quite the
opposite. The seal had weakened during birth causing The Nine Tails to be released.

The Blonde haired Man namely as Minato went up to Kushina as while she held the babies.

"Kushina. I have an idea but I know you won't like it." He said as he flashed to a clear spot away from the
battle. His wife looked up at him already knowing what he implied.

"M-minato. They are our children we can't do that to them!" She yelled tiredly. Minato shook his head.

"We must save the village. I know Naruto and Mochi can handle it " He said as he placed them down. Kushina knew he was right, she just didn't want to admit it. Tearing up, she agreed to the plan.

A Honorable Old Man know as the Third Hokage Hiruzen and many other ninjas threw their attacks at the
demon fox. They slowly backed up making sure it was following.

Finally they led him to the sealing spot. Kushina used her Uzumaki chains to hold him down right
when Minato finished The Reaper Death Seal. A seal in which the user shall give up their own soul to seal away a threat. His soul began to be ripped out of him by a demon like ghost. Kushina stood in front of her twins. Her eyes filled with tears.

Minato walked behind her and hugged his wife. They smiled lovingly at their kids before the Nine Tails plunged his nail into their Stomachs .

Minato's mouth filled with blood while Kushina kept her eyes on her children, and there Irene or should we say Mochi, had opened her eyes slowly just to first saw a two person being stab by a nail of an enormous monster behind them, as she looked back to the person infront of her as it spoke ;