11 - Written exam

A/N:
I can't believe I've reached so many readers !! It really helps my motivation 😌 and I wouldn't have come this far without you guys ! So thank you so much ! It makes me so happy to know that people actually like my story😄 I never imagined that I'd come this far ☺️

Aizawas pov ~~

What.The.Actual.Fuck. Did he just witness ?
Aizawa was shaking in his seat, for the first time in a long time he was slightly scared.
(Obviously some of killuas bloodlust had reached him too)

All the years he'd been a pro....... He'd never seen anything like this.

Among all the crazy villains, and the stupid crimes they'd committed, this was by far one of the cruelest, most terrifyingly, brutal things he'd seen. Even the serial hero killer stain never did something this cruel. He'd seen decapitated people in all twisted kinds of ways, but to destroy their head completely! after already killing them... without any hesitation..... it was overkill. She was dead beyond recognition.
On top of that.... The killer was just a child.

Back with Killuas pov~

He didn't know for how long, but it felt like hours and hours of silence. And he just stood there looking down on his hands,  strained with blood.
He blinked a few times and his mind was brought back to reality .
Only when he was looking down at the headless dead body did he realised that he'd unconsciously flipped his switch again.

"Oooops?"
Well she obviously deserved it.
'She hurt Gon.... Could he .... Actually be.... D.. no! No no no no no! I refused to believe it. I mean that idiots survived way worse ! He couldn't possibly be dead !!! Right ?!'

He started looking around at the people surrounding them. Then they all went wild, cheering and clapping.
As he scanned the crowd of people, his sapphire blue eyes met a certain hero's.
'Oh shit. I fucked up'

'Not only did I just kill what possibly was my only way home, but Aizawa saw me murdur someone'
Of course the hero didn't know it was Killua, but now he had to be extra careful of his fighting style...

fuck my life

Time-skip :;))

The next morning Killua found himself in the back of Aizawas car. They were on their way to the hero school, where he would take the written part of the exam. His only challenge would be the language in itself , but he felt petty confident about that too, so he shouldn't have anything to worry about.

He stepped out of the car in front of the huge school only to be met by hundreds of teenagers waiting to take the exam. 'Damn, no wonder it's so hard getting in.' Killua sighted loudly before he dived into the sea of students.

They got divided into 10 groups. 30-40 people in each. They all got their own personal number alongside a letter for what group they were placed in. His was D-99. Hah, thats funny. It's the same number as the hunters exam.

The one supervising his group during the exam, was a woman in a body suit (way to revealing) with black hair, she was also walking around with a whip. Apparently her hero name was midnight or something. If you asked him her hero name was much better that Eraserhead. Pffft, he internally snickered at the thought.

The exam went by like a breeze. He was done after barely an hour, although he decided to wait a little longer before submitting the papers. Considering that the exam was 6 hours and nobody else was finished yet. Everything was way too simple. Especially the math. He ended up leaving a few questions with the wrong answer, he didn't really want much attention so he went for a score a little above average. Eventually he got bored of just waiting, so he took a nap.

After a good two hours of sleep Killua raised his head from his desk with a loud yawn.
Huh? Still nobody's finished?
'Oh well whatever. I'll just hand in the papers and head home. I'll stop for some chocolate on my way"  the thought of chocolate made him drool.

As he made his way towards the teacher with his papers, he got a lot of stares from the others. Midnight seemed just as surprised as everyone else when he approached her, and then proceeded to hand her all the papers.
"You're done already? But I noticed that you've practically been sleeping the whole time!?"
As a response Killua just shrugged. Midnight flipper trough his exam, and the more pages she flipped, the more disbelief showed on her face. As she reached the last few pages her eyes was literally bulging out of her skull. There are like 20 pages! How could he possibly be done with everything in that short amount of time !? midnight thought in amazement.

"Can I go now?" he said as he rolled his eyes at her.
"Y-yes. Of course" with that he walked out of there thinking about his beloved chocolate.

A/N:
Here you go! Another chapter 😌 I know it's kinda short and uneventful.... But please bear with me🤗
Anyways, thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed 😅

Word count : 874