17 - Combat training

Time-skip~ day 2 at UA

"Killua, do you have more than one quirk perhaps???" Midoriya asked in what seemed like innocent curiosity.
"Eh? Why would you think that Izuku?" I looked at him with surprise, We were just on our way to the cafeteria to grab some lunch , when Izuku hit me with an unexpected question.

"Well, You have both incredible speed and strength, plus your reaction time and senses are extremely sharp. More than normal, I actually thought that had something to do with your quirk. But now.... Maybe it's like Todoroki for you, like you have two? It's extremely rare but it happens. So I'm just curious! What is your quirks exactly??? I can't figure it out....."

I hadn't really expected anyone to point that out, I mean damn. If you needed a strength, speed and sense quirk to reach a fraction of my skills, without nen, it would just be sad. these people... was extremely weak . Did they even train at all??? Except for their quirks?
If anyone from my world, like Illumi or Hisoka, ever found their way to this world, Every hero on this planet would be royally screwed.

Before I could continue that train of thought, the girl I recalled as Uraraka, waved at us from a table not far from where we where walking. 

"Hey Midoriya!  Killua!" She cheerfully waved at us to come over. Iida and the half and half guy was also seated at the table beside Uraraka. Midoriya eagerly waved back at them, and we hurriedly made our way over to them, saving me from answering his question.

"hey guys!" Midorya said and smiled as he sat down on a chair across from the girl. I just silently sat down besides the half and half guy while chewing on my fourth bar of chocolate.

"So what where you guys talking about ? you both seemed pretty absorbed in the conversation," uraraka asked in curiosity. Damn you nutface! and here I thought i dodged that topic. oh well, it would've come back for me sooner or later to bite me in the ass...

Before midoriya could start rambling about his theory (about  me having more than one quirk)
I quickly answered her question.

" We were just talking about our quirks, I was just about to tell midoriya about mine when you guys waved us over" i answered in an uninterested voice. At this all four looked at me in curiosity, and midoriya looked exited.

without a word, I lifted both my hands out of my pocets and brought them up on the table. I put one hand up in the air and sharpened it.

" My quirk is called sharp claws, I can shape both my hands into something like claws" I could see Midoriyas eyes where litterally sparkeling, and he hurriedly started sribbeling something down into his notebook.

"that's soooo cool killua!" uraraka said exitedly. Todoroki kept his face emotionless, but I guess curiosity got the best of him. "dont...." I tried to warn him when he reached out to examine my sharp fingernails, but it was a second too late. he'd just barely touched them when he jerked his hand back in pain, and blood was dripping from his fingers.

"yeah, I wouldn't recomend doing that. They're sharper than knives."

For a few seconds we all just sat there in silence, then the bell rang, signalising our next class. "well then, we better get to class" Iida stated in his serious manner and we all got up and went to class.
Hopefully it wouldn't be as boring as their last class with president mic.......

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

" I AM COMING TROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSOOONNN!!!!"

Allmight came bursting trough the door like a maniac. He was so lound it felt like my ears might explode. How this creepy old man made it as the no.1 hero , would remain a mystery. All the others looked at his forced smile with stars, but I knew better...
He started explaining what this class would be about, and a few rules.

" And to go with today's training are those !" All might dramatically moved and pointed to the wall, and something that looked like shelves was coming out.
"These are Costumes made based on your quirk registrations, and the requests you sent in before school started"

I felt a little excitement building up at that. Not long after the entrance exam, the old man had made me submit some papers about my abilities and a wish for a costume, and support items.

Before allmight could say anything else, I was already beside him by the shelves. I found the one with my student number on (same as the entrance exam) And eagerly pulled out my items and brought them back to my desk.

It was the same outfit as the one I wore in NGL, Only this was a different  fabric. The pants was designed so that the pockets would be able to carry around 100 kg each, without ripping or taking any damage.
The purpose of this of course was my JoJos.

I'd also asked for a new set of JoJos, these ones being 85kg each instead of 50kg. Plus the strings was made of some quirk cancelling material. I picked up the JoJos and started playing with them, swinging them back and forth testing how they felt in my hands.
Nice, I can't wait to test them out for real!

Time skip ~ ground beta

We all gathered outside what looked like a fake city. Everyone was in their costumes, and to be honest I was struggling not to laugh. How were they supposed to fight in those...?

" Oh, deku! Killua" Uraraka walked over to where we stood amongst the others.
"Cool costume deku! And yours too killua, very down to earth"
While they two were talking, I noticed the little perv coming up beside me, ogling up at uraraka.
That little shit...! If he ever comes near my sisters I'll kill him on the spot.
Before he could say anything inappropriate I sent him one of my death glare.
"Eeek!" He shiverd under my stare and quickly moved away.

"Gather around everyone! For this class you will be split into teams of villains and heroes, and fight 2-on-2 battles!." Allmight boomed

"Without basic training ?" Tsu asked, sounding concerned.
"To understand the basics you will fight each other in real battles !» Allmight answered.

Okay that is true in a way, but these kids know nothing of fighting in the first place. And therefore this won't really be much of a fight..... they should at least have had a few classes about combat first. Like self defence. ....

Allmight started explaining the rules.
Basically the hero team had a certain amount of time to secure the bomb, or capture the villains to win. If the time ran out first the villains would win.
"But Sensei, how are we gonna decide the teams? Since it's two on two battles the number of students won't add up" momo asked.
Allmight sweat dropped , he obviously hadn't thought of that. But it worked in my favour, hopefully it would be more challenging for me this way. "I can take on a team by myself , one of the winning teams at the end?"
At that the muscle head looked relieved.
"S-sure! Good idea young Killua!"

With that we all headed into the building.

A/N:
Hi again, sorry for the long wait for chapter updates😅 I've been gone for a while now. The Next chapter will be out during this week<3

Word count: 1288