Chapter 2

One day

Kookie's mom:Kookie go and take that paste fast...

Jungkookie:here mom..

Kookie's mom:look this medicine only will effect for 24 hours after that he will die....

Jungkookie:No mom we can't let her die....I will go and bring the medicine..

Kookie's mom:But kook it's danger...

Jungkookie:I don't care mom...I want to help them...she is the only one for his family..

Saying that kook started to go and there she want to go through the forest and then Cross a river...then only she can take the medicine.....
Jungkookie reach the river side... lucky there was a  small boat...she quickly get in the boat and started to row.....
Everything was okay until a great wind came.....
She quickly started to row fast but the wind was so strong that pulled kookie into water.

-In water kingdom-

Taehyung was just roaming around.... that's when he feel like something is happening so he decided to go to that village....and when he was going he saw kookie's state....
He quickly run to his hyung but got blocked by yoongi...

Yoongi:hey boy why are you running?

Taehyung:h.. Hyung I want to see hobi hyung....

Yoongi:but he is in a meeting..so u can't.

Taehyung:no no please it important..

Yoongi:(sigh)this boy...mmm...u can go...

""Tae see hobi and now.....😑""

Taehyung:(fake crying)+(screaming)hobiiii hyung....

Hobi:Tae no I can't...

Taehyung:(extreme sad face) hyung she is my friend.....if you love me please help her

Hobi:(sigh)tae stop crying baby

Hobi:(sigh)tae stop crying baby...ok fine i will help her..

Taehyung:(happy) really...

Taehyung:I love you hyung

Hobi:hmmmm...ok then stop crying and come with me...

Taehyung (nodded)

They gone to a special place to use the power to save kookie.

-continue

Please vote and comment me about how you feel About this chapter....and also follow 😌😉😉😘