part 5

Previous

Pd nim:son Wait..if you are this much protective then listen the reason why I hurt them..

Pd nim:i didn't did this because I hate them..but  coz I  love them i don't want to repeat what happen to their parents...my joonie and jinnie...(teary eyes)

Suga: what u mean?

Suga :what you mean by their parents..??

Pd nim:it's a long story son...joonie was the king of this kingdom...jinnie was a normal human...jinnie is very sweet and innocent...one day..

Jinnie:joonie are you sure your parents will support us..I am really nervous..

Namjoon: don't be nervous my love u have me..

Jinnie:i believe u

Pd nim:if you guys done then let's go.

Namjin:(chuckled)yes..let's go.

▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Namjoon:appa..eomma..

King:ho son you are finally here..

Queen:I was waiting for you for so long my dear..o.wait who is the person behind you?who is this girl?

Namjoon;eomma appa this is jinnie my love..she is carring my baby..eo-

Queen:What?

King:son ,a Human carring your blood... what nonsense..

Queen:(whispering to king)we should shut our mouth now my dear king...coz she is carring our blood after she give birth we will kill her..

King:(whisper back)you are right my queen..its a good plan.

Namjoon:appa eomma what is u guys whispering.?

Queen:ho it's nothing son... anyway she is carring our blood so I am okey..come here dear..i will show you the room..

Jinnie and namjoon smiled happily..

Namjoon:go with eomma..i will come after sometime..

Jinnie:okey joonie..

After some months jinnie give birth to a beautiful boy..we named him KIM HOSEOK the next prince of the water kingdom....

King and Queen's next plan is to kill jinnie but bcoz of some reasons they can't do it...

Joonie and jinnie was leaving so happily with our little hobi..that's when tae born to make their life more sweeter...

But the happiness didn't left for so long...

King:that human is being our headache..

Queen:yes my king,she is so beautiful and everyone is only with her ..and also she is a human...I can't let a human to being the queen of this kingdom..

King;we should do it...

▪️
▪️
▪️

Queen:jinnie my dear..where are u...

Jinnie: i am right here eomma..(smiling)

Queen:ho dear you look gorgeous

Jinnie: really eomma.. thank you..

Queen: anyway I came here because to give this my dear drink it fast..i made it specially for you..

Jinnie:what is this eomma..

Queen:stop talking and drink it fast..(voice changed)

Jinnie:eo.eom.eomma..

Before she can speak anything the queen made she drink that poisonous drink...

Queen:die...now my son will be released from your trap..also from your shitty love...

Saying that the queen left from there...

Jinnie started to feel dizzy and landed on the floor..

Namjoon: JINNIE!!!!!!!

Namjoon:eomma why did you done this to us... jinnie wake up please...for your joonie please (crying hard) hyung....look my jinnie...

Pd nim: please don't cry namjoonaa.... joonie what are you doing...

Namjoon:i don't want to leave in this world without my jinnie...(drink the left poison)

Pd nim:JOONIE!!NO!!

namjoon:hyung please take care of my babies...
(Closed his eyes)

Pd nim:(crying) joonie don't please......JOONIEEE!!!!!(crying hard)

➖➖➖

Pd nim:after that I raised them...but never show my love or care to them...it's not because I hate them but coz I love them...i don't want to repeat that cruel past.. again..

Suga:(teary eyes)i understand.. don't worry I will help u..

Pd nim:now I got a little bit relief..go son please go and check that they are fine or not ..

Suga;(nodded)..

▪️
▪️
Suga:i will never let that past to repeat...

-continue

Comment and share your thoughts 💭💬 with me about this chapter...

♥️♥️
Have a great day...byeeww