I will get you back Hope

Josie pov

Come on guys hope need us as she look at them but Lizzie said she doesn't want our help yes but as her Friend we must bring her back oh come on she need her humanity oh we all know the reason why you want her to be safe. Lizzie said. I just want to see her Lizzie. Josie said.

You mean make out. Lizzie said . Lizzie ! What is your problem I just want her to be ok is that a fucking crime. Josie said walking away. I didn't mean to hurt her feeling. Lizzie said. You kinda did Lizzie. MG said.

Ric pov

Josie we need to talk about hope. Right now I don't want to talk.Josie said.

Hope pov

Uh my head is hurting I can't just rule heaven and hell if my power won't work. Hope please this is not you. MG said. Well well well if it isn't the ass.Hope said. Hope this is dangerous, and you need your humanity. MG said . I need you to shut up I need everyone to leave me alone.Hope said. You know I can't do that Hope. Wait a minute what do you mean your powers don't work. MG said. My powers work but my head hurt.Hope said.

Hope hey we need to talk. Josie said. Why do we have to talk can I just kill a dead person..Hope said. You can't kill a dead per- you know what nevermind. MG said. Anyway hope can we talk please . Josie says . Ok fine what do you want from me. Hope said.

MG pov

Hope listen to Josie she know what she is talking about. MG. Says. Yea you think I am going to show mercy to man I don't know and I want to kill him, but I let him live My life. MG says. Well he is already dieing , that is not fair but I don't care. Hope said.