Lizzie help me..

Josie  pov

Hope need our help Lizzie. Josie said. I will not help that beast. Lizzie said. Lizzie don't  you dare say that.  Josie I am so sorry I just don't know what to say. Lizzie said .  You can be a little nice to hope. Woah baby steps  I can't just be nice.

You brought me here to hear that. Hope said. You brought her anyway. Lizzie said . I  brought her here so we can talk so we can turn her humanity back on. Wait only for the humanity part. Lizzie said. You know what Lizzie just leave and don't talk to me because  Everytime I want to be happy you always fuck it up.  Jo.. I am sorry I didn't mean that-.   Go Now! This is your fault hope. Lizzie said walking away.

Hope sit down. Don't tell me what to do Josie. Hope said.  Please for me just sit. As Josie sit down .  Hope sit down as I look at you. So how are you. Look I know what you are doing don't . As Hope tries to get up but Josie grab Hope and pull her closer. Josie .. what are you doing.  Something I should have done in a long time.  Josie pull hope to her lips and  kiss her deeply as hope doesn't fight  and keep kissing as they use tongue a little but  hope pull away and vamp away because of her humanity.  She was so close to turn it on.

MG pov

My stomach hurts let's see what here woah Jo why are you crying. I kiss her MG. Josie said .  You kiss who Jo. Hope I kiss her but she left MG, she is still in there. Josie said . Then what are you doing here go after her. She will keep fighting me I need to give her safe. Josie said. No if she is close do something that make  her turn it on. Like what I tried everything. Josie said looking down . Have you tried faking your death in front on her. No. Josie said. There you go Josie. As Josie close her eyes . Ok I am ready. Josie said.