𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 - 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙

Hours later, Alex lay in his bed, completely awake, completely buzzed, completely and totally fucking in love with River Paulson.

And she loved him back!

Or at least she said she did. Or maybe she didn’t know what she really thought. Maybe she’d just been swept up in the moment.

Savannah had come back with the key cards and immediately put her arm around River and led her away to the room the two of them were sharing. River had looked over her shoulder at Alex, a little helplessly like she’d wanted to stay with him longer, but Savannah had been relentless in marching her away down the hallway, in the opposite direction, toward their room.

And now here he was, exhausted, knowing he needed some rest if he was going to be able to think clearly enough to get them all out of there tomorrow, and not punch-drunk hungover over a girl.

But she wasn’t just any girl, was she?

No, she was a goddamn woman.

The most beautiful, special woman in the world.

Alex closed his eyes again. Sleep. Sleep now. Relax all your muscles. Go to sleep.

But right then, there was a timid knock on the door.

Alex sat up in bed sharply.

Silence.

Maybe he’d just imagined it.

But then the knocking came again, more confident this time.

Alex was over to the door in no time flat, pulling it open.

River was standing on the other side. Wearing a fluffy white hotel bathrobe, tied securely at the waist.

Alex froze. He opened his mouth to say something, but she beat him to it.

“We broke the curse, right?”

At first, Alex was confused. “…Yeah?”

River looked frustrated at his confusion. She pushed her way into his hotel room, giving him a full body brush as she went past him that lit all his fucking nerves on fire.

“So if we broke the curse, you’re not in Crisis anymore, right?” Her anxious eyes met his at the same time her little pink tongue darted out to lick her lips. Alex’s heartbeat ratcheted up as he began to have a ridiculous hope for where this might be going.

“Um,” he cleared his throat. “Yeah. Right.”

“So no more,” she grimaced and then made two fake incisors out of her fingers and mocked biting down, “Mr. McBitey if you ever decide to be…intimate with someone?”

Holy fuck, she was saying what he thought she was saying.

And after exercising restraint his entire goddamned life—

He yanked her into his arms. She all but leapt the second he reached for her anyway, throwing her arms around his neck and springing towards him.

And for once in his life, Alex could trust himself. This insane attraction and need for her was all his own. God, it was like a drug. No wonder normal guys thought about sex so much. Now that she was in his arms, he had to have her.

She was reaching for the bottom hem of his shirt, apparently just as voracious for him. It fucking drove him crazy. He ripped his shirt off over his head, desperate to get her just as naked. He tugged at the belt of her hotel robe and she helped him undo the little knot she’d tied.

But he was too impatient and ripped back the curtain of the robe lapels to reveal—
He would have fallen down in worship at the gorgeous fucking site of her naked body, but no, he had to taste it, suckle it, lick and know every inch of it. He had to memorize her, massage her, and—

Get his cock inside her.

TAKE HER.

NOW.

Everywhere he touched her skin, it scorched with ecstatic, orgasmic fire.

She felt it, too, if the way her eyes flew up and she arched against him was any indication. Her legs opened wide, silken pussy drenched and inviting, scent wafting up to him—

He shoved his pants down and sank inside her in one long thrust.

Perfection.

Ecstatic communion.

…and then, with a roar, Alex lunched forward, plunged his suddenly lengthened incisors into River’s neck, and began to drink down her sweet, sweet blood.

She screamed and spasmed around him, hugging him tighter to her, her legs tightening around his hips, foot flexing against his ass to get him to go harder.

And he sprayed every ounce of cum in his sack deep, deep inside her.

Lemon scenes. Are. So. Icky.

You know what? You don't have to click on the star this time. Forget this chapter exists. This shit disgusts me.

Like, I'm sixteen! Imagine if my dad came across this shit!

Jesus!