25

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You were running for so long now, that it felt like forever. You didn't see your parents chasing after you anymore. You leaned against a tree and breathed heavily. Suddenly, you heard a familiar voice... It was calling you.

Tanjiro's POV

I broke the window, jumping inside the train. It was getting worse.... I can't stop it with just one hit... I heard a thunder... Is Zenitsu awake? And Rengoku..? Nezuko?.... Y/n! I haven't smelled her Wisteria yet! Isn't she awake?!

I ran to the seats we all were and saw her still sleeping on it. She was breathing heavily and she was sweating a lot... Is she having a nightmare? I have to wake her up! I took her by her shoulders and shook her.

"Y/N...! Y/N!... WAKE UP!" I yelled and her eyes brows knitted.... Please wake up.

Second person's POV

"Y/N!.... Y/N!.... WAKE UP!" Tanjiro...? You thought. Suddenly, your Demon Slayer uniform was back on you and your sword was also back.

"Y/N! YOU HAVE TO CUT. . . . Y/N! . . ." You heard Tanjiro's voice disappearing slowly... 'I have to cut something..?' You thought..... your head. But what if you're wrong... then you'll die. You had no other choice than to try it. You have one chance... only one.

You kneeled down and held your sword to your neck. You closed your eyes and breathed heavily.... You were scared. Really scared, but you will do it.

Tears were flowing down your face and your cut your head off.

♡¦°ツ¦°♡

You felt liquid flowing down your face and your eyes were wide open. You were still breathing and your head was still there. The first thing that you saw was Tanjiro.

"Oh thank god... You're finally awake!" He smiled and hugged tightly. You also smiled and hugged him back, but then you saw something weird behind his back. It was about to attack him, but you pushed him to side and draw your sword out.

"Wisteria breathing.... 1st form. Bloom out." You whispered and cut that thing and it exploded.

"Are you alright, Tanjiro? What's happening here?" You asked him.

"I'll explain it to you later!" He replied while fighting with those things.

But then we heard a loud bang and Tanjiro, you fell to the ground. You just smiled because you knew it was Rengoku.

Tanjiro and you were on your way ti find Inosuke. He was above running to the weakness of the demon. Tanjiro and your were following him.

There was also a man who was driving the train. When Inosuke was about to stab the weakness, he got interrupted by those disgusting things.

Tanjiro and you saved him from them and then you all heard a scream, but you three just ignored it. The demon's head is right below you and Inosuke wanted to cut his head off. He tried to, but when he destroyed the floor there was just his neck bone. Tanjiro then tried next, but those things blocked him.

They were coming out fo the neck bone trying to attack us. Tanjiro quickly took the driver with him to protect him. The gash was already closing... It's regenerating way too fast.

Tanjiro has an idea. He told you and Inosuke that you three are going to use your breathing at the same time. You and Inosuke agreed and were ready to go, but it didn't go as planed.