Prologue

"Fuck it, Im just gonna wing it. I love you, Jennie. And I can't wait to spend the next million years with you, with our children and our dog and the cats of course." Jennie slightly chuckled but tears kept falling down her eyes. Lisa lifted her hands and wiped it away from her wife-to be.

It was Jennie's turn to say her vows. She tried reading the words she had written down when she realized no amount of written words can express how much she's madly in love with Lisa. Instead, she just said what she needed to say. And soon enough they exchanged I dos.

"You may now kiss....." The judge said, Lisa smiled sheepishly and gathered the girl in her arms. She leaned down and softly pressed her lips onto her.

Jisoo with Rosé wiped away the tears that was falling from their eyes, they applaud the newly wed happily.

Lisa let's go and she wiped Jennie's lower lip using her thumb. The two hugged each other tightly and exchanged I love yous. Jennie pulls away when Marco settled between them and carried his daughter in a very tight hug.

"I thought I'll never see you marry." He said and gave Lisa a good ruffle on the head.

"Dad let go...." He chuckled and sets her off the ground again. He turned to Jennie.

"I guess Im no longer just your professor?" They both chuckled and hugged each other.

"Thank you Jennie..."

As she was hugging him she noticed in the corner of her eye a familiar man standing just right next to the entrance of the court room.

"Dad?" She withdrew from Marco and runs to her father who's standing there quietly.

She quickly hugs him and of course he hugged her back.

"You came..." Jennie said in disbelief since the day she invited him he made it very clear he didn't wanna witness his daughter marry the person he hates but it turns out other way round since he doesn't want to miss the wedding of his only daughter.

"Of course. I've missed a lot from you, I wouldn't miss this." He fixed her hair and kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure about this now? No more suing?" He asked, she shook her frantically and hugged him again.

"Excuse me...." Lisa meddled in. She was holding Buzz in her arms and River was hiding behind her legs.

"I think it is time for a change..." He offered his hand to Lisa and the girl was quick to accept it.

"Take care of my daughter or else..." He reminded her as he made slitting motion on his neck, Lisa nodded.

She puts Buzz down and told both her kids to go to him since he is their grandfather.

"Go on.. Say hi to him." Buzz happily pounce on him and Arthur was quick to catch him.

"Hi Im Forrest but Mommy calls me Buzz. What's your name?" He said while offering the middle aged man his tiny hand.

"Im Arthur but people call me Árt." He said and gladly shook the little ones hand.

"Go on River." Jennie told her oldest who looks very shy.

"Hi.... G-grandpa..." He mumbled.

Arthur knelt down to level him, he ruffled his hair.

"Don't be shy okay?" He said, he nods his head and slowly hugs him.

The man then stood up. Jennie took Buzz and looks at her father's back looking for her twin brother.

"Where's Théo?" She asked.

"Back in England. Turns out he had a kid there, so I sent him back there to take responsibility." Jennie rolled her eyes and told him to come with her in the small feast they're having later.

"Nah, your mom is waiting for me back home. I told her I'll be quick." He said.

"Mom? Mom is living with you?" She asked.

"Yes... Long story short. She had a divorce with her abusive husband and now she's living with me." He said with slight sass in his tone, Jennie shook her head and kissed her dad on the cheeks.

"Come visit us more often and I'll try to come by as well." She told him, he nods his head and took something inside his coat.

"Take this and good luck with your marriage." He said before leaving them.

Jennie looks down at the paper wrapp gift, she gave Lisa Buzz and opened it.

It was a small painting of her family. She looks at Lisa and smiled.

"I guess this is it."

Sorry for unpublishing this i was having trouble with wattpad so i need to remove this for the mean time but now its back