Chapter 2

(Finally chapter 2!!!)

......................................................................

'Who is she?' Adrien thought as he looked at the brown haired girl who was staring directly at him.

"Hey dude!" Nino said, while going towards Adrien and giving him a fist bump.

"Hey Adrien!!" Said the rest of the group.

"Hi guys! finally said the blonde when setting his feet inside the boathouse.

The blond boy started to walk along the deck in the direction of the boat cabin. While walking he would glance at Leah, who was still sat in the crater relaxing at the sound of the river flowing.

He didn't know who the brunette was and why she was there. Why was she wearing sunglasses and why she looked familiar to him.

He kept thinking about it over and over again... and it bothered him... it bothered him on how he couldn't find out where he seen you before, but it's true that Adrien saw many people on a daily basis, from school to photo shoots and fencing lessons, and let's not star talking about those fancy meetings and signing autographs to fans.

The blonde took out of his bag everything he needed, speacially his music sheet.

He started to walk back into the deck with his music sheet in hands. On the top of the stairs, there he stood, looking around almost as if he was lot..... which he kind of was..... Adrien was trying to figure out what was happening on the boat, and what he could do to help.

Luka was fixing his guitar, while Juleka was working with her bass, Nino was helping the twins because of the noise levels.

Ivan was practicing the drums.

Then there was Marinette, Alya and Mylene talking between themselves talking about who knows what.

In the crates or should I say chairs....well either way in the crates, stat there Rose and Leah. Rose seemed to be showing something to Leah on her phone.

Adrien stood there wondering if he should go and speak with the duo.

After some seconds of pondering, Adrjen finally decided that he should go and speak with the girls.

The boy started walking in their direction. It was only a very few steps away from them, but he felt like it was a giant walk from the door to the middle of the deck. As he finally reached them and was ready to say a simple 'hi', Adrien was interrupted by Luka.

"Hey Adrien, are you ready?" Said Luka who was already with his guitar ready to play "we are going to start playing now."

"E-eh, yeah I'm ready!" Said Adrien a bit startled.

Well definitely not a mission accomplished.

"Rose are you ready as well?" Asked Luka, who now was looking towards Rose.

Rosa gave a little nod towards Luka and started putting her phone in her pocket and getting up from the crates.

"I will talk to you later Leah! Enjoy the concert!" Rose bid goodbye to Leah who just nodded and thanked Rose.