Chapter 3

The masked hero just stood there in complete shock. The puzzle pieces were finally making sense and fitting together to create a bigger picture! And finally! Finally! He realized where he knew her from.

It was early morning, when Adrien had just arrived at school and went towards his best friend, Nino.

"Hey dude!" He greeted Nino. From behind him you could see Alya leaving, the girl was laughing and walking towards Marinette who for whatever reason was hiding behind a wall.

"Hey Nino!" replied the blonde waving at him.

When Adrien finally got to Nino's side, they did a handshake and then Nino put his arm over Adrien's shoulders.

"Alya and I were thinking about going to the cinema this weekend to see the new Thomas Astruc movie! The cinema is making a kind of disc......" Nino continued to talk without realizing that in the middle of the conversation the blonde was no longer paying attention. The model started to get nervous, he felt like he was being watched... He looked from one side to the other looking for something that was not normal, something that was out of place.

And there he found it.

Right at the entrance to the school there was a girl with brown hair and wearing a pair of sunglasses, she seemed to be talking to someone but Adrien found it strange how she was looking directly at him, and she didn't even try to hide it.

"...so do you want to come?" Nino finally finished talking.

"What? Sorry Nino can you repeat that?" Adrien finally got out of trance.

He looked back to the area where the girl was but she had already disappeared into the crowd.

Nino sighed and then repeated it again.

"Alya and I are going to the movies at this theater and they have a 4 for 2 discount, so Alya and I thought you might want to come and bring Marinette with you! What do you think?" Spoke the boy full of energy, especially in the morning, he even ended up with something like some jazz hands.

"It's not a bad idea but you know how my father is, and besides I think Marinette is scared of me..." replied the blonde, giving a look at the bluenette who was still behind the wall but talking to the Alya and the rest of the girls.

Out of nowhere the doorbell rings, signaling the students and teachers that the first class was about to start. When the bell stopped ringing, the two boys started walking towards the classroom. And so, there began another day of classes.

And there he was now again looking at her. But this time he was in a cat suit and like a deer looking into the headlights of a car.

Cat Noir gulped and finally decided to speak.

"I-I'm so sorry! It was really in the heat of the moment! I-I di-"

"Enough" she replied "I'm used to it" crossing her arms and turning her head towards the floor.

The blonde looked at the girl. She was in a depressing state, but in her situation anyone could be. She didn't know where she was and she didn't have any means of communication to call her parents or even Luka, she didn't even know if her best friend was safe.

"Hey… are you alright? Are you hurt anywhere?" Chat asked, finally taking on the role of superhero and going to see if the girl was okay. But just as he started walking towards her, a certain ladybug decided to appear.