Tuesday 23rd of November

Urgh. I really need to get better this. I need to set a reminder on my phone or something. Yeah set a reminder call Wattpad. That'll go down well.

I felt pretty sick yesterday, so I ended up going home early and not going to my DoE meeting or Brownies/Guides. Apparently we learnt how to read maps for DoE, glad I missed it because my Dyslexia been really bad lately; so map reading wouldn't of been fun.

I had a sub for English, I finished the 17 questions for a 2 hour period so he told me to read the book. The book in question is a Victorian novel called Dr. Moreau. I told him about my ✨ learning disability ✨ and he told me to buy a magnifying glass. I really need to talk to my English teacher. 

This months edition of the school newspaper came out today. 3 of my articles got in.

Hold on. That sounds cocky. Because of Covid we haven't printed anything for a couple of months, however i kept writing for fun. So now 3 pages of the paper are dedicated to me. Including the front page. Allegedly. I mean don't get me wrong I'm super happy about this, however the front page name is a misspelling of my name (I don't go by Scout in school, just yet) and they got my year wrong. But it's a copy of my work. So now I'm debating weather or not to tell my editor. Might sound cocky.

But any way, villain origin story aside, I also had maths and my 68 year old maths teacher was back (after being off for 2 weeks), however my class was not. They had a football/ Netball torment. Tbh, they were just skiving. My house won thought so, that's good. 

I kind of want to write other stuff as well. I'm gonna keep up my diary, but like I might share my other books. Or online copies of my news storeys (with my name spelt wright!) 

Let me know what you think.