𝑺𝒊𝒕 (𝒏𝒔𝒇𝒘)

WARNING: if your not cormftable with nsfw just dont read this- includes-degragation praise dub con name calling (mistress/mommy kink) spankingbeing chained up

includes-degragation praise dub con name calling (mistress/mommy kink) spanking
being chained up. oral stuff darcphilla kink (if i spelt that right)

You and the captian of the crux were in a realtionship for a long while now
Beidou always had to deal with others calling you the top due to your snappy and rash behavior to others but
guess what? Yeah she was a hard dom and you were a liquid bottom..
Mostly on one off theese nights she'd be soft due to just wanting her s/o after a long day
When she was stressed she'd hold back
alot. And i mean alot it takes alot off self will to stop her wanting to pound a strap inside off you causing overstimulation and do it again until you fainted.

The soft sounds off  your moans were so breathy
It almost sounded like a mewl to her. But she doesnt want to hold it back anymore.
Shes just hanging around the ship waiting for you to arrive so you can sail Along with her but it was difficult considering how'd you'd get into fights mostly.

"Time for me to find her."

After dragging your ass away from a lousy drunk man who nearly assaulted you she was pissed and horny. you took forever to come to the ship cause you took the wrong route but she couldnt blame you entirely it was the drunkards fault after all.
But that night in the chambers show's nothing.

"Look at your face disgusting whore. Cant even take the entire thin' "  her accent show'd a bit looking at your agape mouth drooling with a collar and leash around your neck being chains.Covered in your arousal.

"Beido-..Sorry"

Beidou would spank you again at your red ass.
Giving a redish colour once more leaving tears in your eyes.
"Not my name little slut.~" she'd coo
"cap..captian." the breaths off your moans became more shaky you were about to realease for the 5th time untill beidou pulled it out.
"Naughty naughty Your captian wont forgjve you for calling them the wrong name."
It sounded like a spell.

"Sorry..wont again." your sentences were gone at this point you just needed her

"D'aw did my dumb fucked up chiuwawa have enough?"

you shook your head vigorously
"Good dog."
"Now Sit."
sitting on her face she positioned your white lapped out cunt in her face.
"How swollen you are . You've been good to the captian." she took her first lick making you twitch.
"Bad girl. No moving till I say so." she spanked you again and held the chain on your neck.
"Unless you want me to give you that punishment."
"Maybe even off the plank?"
"No.."
"good."
she continues to lap away at your cunt watching the mewls come out off your mouth holding your thighs out and trying not to twitch untill she stuck her toungue in.
oh how you wanted to close your thighs
"Captian..Cum..Please?"
the words were breathless tired.
"Go ahead doll. Cum."
your 7th time going out and beidou licked it all away like it was her wine.

"Good job doll."
"mhm.."
she kissed the tears off your eyes as she got up.

she sat on her desks chair.
"What are you waiting for slut. Sit down your bunny's ass here."
it was almost like a growl .
sitting down onto the trap it entered and you took all off it.
It was thicker and bigger than what you were use to making your walls clench against it
it created a big buldge into your stomach
she held you by your leash
"Get jumping bunny."
her non dominant hand helped you bounce up and down causing your moans to get louder untill she spanked you again
"Quiet down. I dont want anyone else to know what a whore you aree~" she smiled slightly sickly.
"If you want ill go fast but you have to let Captian edge you."
the dumb fucked brain off yours held onto her neck burrying your head within it nodding shyly.
"Say it."
nothing once again.
untill she stopped you.
"Your captian is waiting."
"Fast.."
holding your chain she slammed into you causing a gaspy moan from you as she slammed harder stronger and faster.
holding her neck tightly your were about to do it again
Beidou took note off this and whispered praise into your ear 
"Such a good dumb fucked chiuwawa you are."
you finally let go off the not in your stomach and nearly fell asleep.

"You did so well." "such a pillowprincess~"
beidou chuckled a little as she takes out the strap and places you on both of yours shared bed.
your groaned at the swollen red off your cunt.
"Beidou you went too hard.." you held the pillow and rolled around the bed as beidou got ready to change herself.
"Sorry Y/n i couldnt help it your just so cute when i make sure your dumb fucked."
She grabs you into a bear hug once she enters her bed with you .
"But what was better your imagination or the real thing."
you just blushed in response and held her tight muffling some words as she chuckled
"You really are an angry poimiranian." assuming you were cursing at her.
but notcied you fell asleep she kisses your forehead
"Goodnight My angy pomiranian."
and her mind dazes along with yours.

okay but i enjoyed writting this cause this is kinky asf- and i like beidou if ur a beidou main ur hot and please kiss my ningguang ✋ ok anywayss i finally wrote alot off stuff nearly hitting the 1000 words mark that inwanted but couldnt decide wh...

i finally wrote alot off stuff nearly hitting the 1000 words mark that inwanted but couldnt decide what to writte after the end so i hope you enjoyed my first smut chapter inside off wattpad! it was really easy to write this in my opinion cause ive wrotten smut in the past. and drawn hentxi for my class 😭 anyways Take care now bye bye !