🖤Black met white🤍

Chapter 2: The new student

  Next day Jungkook went to college as usual. He sat in his class. Teacher introduces new student to everyone in class "Let's welcome our new student. His name is Kim Taehyung. Taehyung you can go sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook, please help Taehyung around the campus".

To Jungkook's surprise it was the person who he saw near the beach. Jungkook got excited seeing him again "Hi, I'm Jungkook, nice to have you here. I've seen you before near the beach. Did you notice?". Taehyung who was new to the class hesitated to speak to Jungkook and replied "No and it's better if you don't talk to me".

Jungkook wondered, "What maybe the reason a person doesn't want to be friendly. Something is going on in his life. I can see by his face and he's trying to hide the pain. I can see darkness in his eyes ". Jungkook can't help but wonder what Taehyung must have gone through to be this sad in his life. Jungkook just can't wait to talk to Taehyung after class. His eagerness to know about him and his past is increasing.

On the other side Taehyung is happy because he saw the person who passed by him the other day when he felt the summer breeze after many years. At the same time, tears in his heart, the damage and scars from his past remained him there's no such word called "happiness".