Chapter 1: Target

Yelena's POV

I have been sent to a mission, a mission I know I'll regret doing that is... To kill the Archer at all cost.

I'm not a killer I never wanted to be a killer I warned Nat to stop trying to take the Widows down instead she lead me into something I wouldn't want to do.

If she didn't send this Archer to take us down I wouldn't be in this position.

The thing is Nat prefers to work alone, so how does this archer know my sister... How come she works for Nat?

"Yelena? Are you ready?" Dreykov asked "Of course, Why wouldn't I be?" I replied I grabbed my gun and a knife then Take a bag with a loaded sniper in it.

"Target's locked, ready to shoot sir" I said aiming the sniper to The girl Dreykov commanded me to kill. I got distracted by my sister cutting in. "Hello Yelena" Nat said pointing the gun at me "Privet sestra (Hello sister)" I turned around and saw her holding a gun in front of me.

"So what are you gonna shoot me?" I asked "Do you want me too?" She asked "Of course not, that's not what sisters do" I said "So are we gonna settle this like real sisters do?" Nat asked "Is that what we are? cause you said it yourself none of it was real" I said getting a little upset.

"I don't want to fight you Nat" I said "You think I wanted to hurt you?" Nat asked "You're pointing a gun at me" I explained "Well it's because I don't know if I can trust you" Nat explained "You don't trust me?" I asked "Why... Can I?" Nat asked.

Time skip*

"Are you okay?" Nat asked "You're seriously gonna asked me that?" I said catching my breath. I looked around and I couldn't find her anymore "Great and now Dreykov's gonna kill me" I said "This is your fault Nat, if you hadn't send her to take us down none of this would've happened" I added.

 "I already told you I didn't send her to kill Dreykov!" Nat yelled and I just looked at her "Izvinite, I didn't mean to yell at you" Nat apologized. "Apology accepted" I said "You might wanna take this off and... there that's better" Nat said crushing my comms.

"Chto za chert!? (What the hell!?), Why would you do that!?" I yelled "If I didn't do that they could track you down and capture you again" Nat explained "I know but seriously? Why would you do that?" I asked "You've been there for years and i wasn't there to protect you... I won't let them control you ever again" Nat said looking at me in the eye and I can tell that she's telling the truth.

"So do you know anything about Archer?" I asked "I'll tell you what I know but first you have to come with me" Nat explained "Why?" I asked "They're coming" Nat said covering my mouth. Nat and I hide under a table.

"Shh... Listen" Nat said.

"Boss they're not here anymore" A Female voice said"Have you looked Everywhere?"  "Yes boss no one's here but it looks like they just left" "Look for them,if they just left they must be still around the corner" "Copy that!"

the woman soldier finally left then Nat pulled out her gun and searched everywhere in case The Widow is still with us. "So? Are we good to go?" I asked "Yes let's go" Nat replied.