Chapter 2: Zarra Who?

Nat's POV

"Ok now we're in a safer place can you please explain how does Archer know you?" Yelena asked. "We've been watching her for years. Her name is Zarra Petrov like us she's a professional killer trained by The League of Assassin's" I explained.

"League of Assassin's? As in the one ruled by Ra's Al Ghul? I thought it was just a russian story?" Yelena asked

"I thought so too. Everyone thinks League of Assassin's are only a myth, a story, nothing but a fictional group but suddenly Archer showed up" I said explaining her almost everything.

"So what she's part of the league?" Yelena asked
"Former... She's been killing people, but these people are somehow connected to the League" I replied.

"Why the hell she's trying to kill you then?" She asked I covered her mouth as we both here footsteps coming our way. An arrow shoots in front of me with a letter saying "Meet me at this adress I need to talk to you, don't even think about having accompany."

She shoots another arrow with the adress and said to follow the rules or someone gets hurt. As I tried following her she disappeared.

"What now?" Yelena asked looking at me. "She wants to play hard fine we'll play her game" I said as I grabbed my gun I told Yelena to stay away but she never listened to me, she followed me to the adress that Zarra send me.

"I see you brought a friend" A voice from afar said. "I didn't know she followed me" I said hoping she'd still show up. "I know, but you know what this means right?" She replied "I broke the rules I know, but don't worry she's not a cop" I said still looking around for her.

"Looking for me?" A girl in a hoodie showed up, as I get closer I confirmed it is Zarra. "What do you want?" I asked pointing a gun at her. "Relax I'm harmless" she said and raised both of her hands. "See harmless" she just looked at me and smiled.

"You're gonna talk or what?" She said raising an eyebrow. "Go on ask me" she smirked leaning on the wall beside her. "I know how much you want answers" she added.

"So that's it? You're just gonna pretend like you didn't try to kill us earlier?" Yelena asked Zarra. "If you're not gonna ask I'll just start it my self, How do you know me?" Zarra asked looking at me furiously.

"Hey I ask the questions not you!" I said once again pointing the gun at her. "Let's make deal an answer for an answer? you answer my questions I'll answer yours, deal?" she asked smirking at me. "Fine"

"drop the gun" she said. I dropped the gun and kicked it away "Both of you" she said now looking at Yelena "Yelena!" I said looking at her seriously "Alright, alright, fine!" she dropped the gun and stepped aside.

"Now, Answer me. How do you know my name?" Zarra asked

"I'm with the Avengers, My friend Clint Barton? He somehow know something about your past. you were a part of the League of Assassins?" I explained "Hmm, I was until I found out about there schemes and what they've done to my Family" she replied with a soft tone this time. "Your family was killed by a fire accident 13 years ago, your brother and your little sister Jacob and Hannah Petrov"

"Yes they were, only it wasn't an accident. The League killed my mother and my siblings" She said now down on her knees crying.

"My Father survived that fire, but he was injured saving my life...."

"What happened? where is he now?" Yelena asked "Dead... 5 years ago he died, he was murdered" while saying those words I can see how angry she is. "Why are you killing Dreykov and the widows?" I asked "Because he MURDERED MY FATHER!" she yelled
"My father is dead because of him!! Dreykov betrayed my father. My father was the founder of the widows, and it wasn't suppoed to be like this!" Zarra said calming her tone down "Wait hold up what do you mean it wasn't supposed to be like this?" Yelena asked

"My father wanted to train the widows to go agaianst the League years before I was even born" Zarra started "Wait if the widows were created years before you were even born then how do you know so much about it?" I asked "The League have all the lists of history of who they're enemies are, I did some investigating and that's when I found out my father was one of them, Just when I thought I should hate him it was actually the opposite" Zarra explaiened. "Then what happened? How'd you found out about the league's schemes?" I asked "I over heard some of the Head of the League's talking shit about me, I heard them talking about my Father's betrayal, So I decided dig deeper and find out more about the history between my father and the League. This time I went more further than investigation, I went inside the restricted area inside the League's secret base, and this is what I found" Zarra handed us a file and as I opened the file I was a bit surprised "What is it?" Yelena asked I showed her the file and looked at Zarra "Wait, Dreykov He-" Yelena stopped talking as Zarra was already glaring at her. "Dreykov is your Uncle?" I asked, Zarra nodded "Dreykov is my Father's older brother, they were partners until my Father had enough of the League's lies and schemes"

"I never wanted to kill those widows but they were in my way! I had to do whatever it takes to kill Dreykov!" She just stared at me and then later on walked away "Hey! Where are you going?" I asked "Away from you, I still have unfinished buisness with Dreykov, and don't dare try and stop me Ms. Romanoff, because I won't hesistate taking you both down with him" Zarra was about to take off but I stoppeed her "How about we make a deal?" I stepped forward to her and grabed her hands "I help you take down Dreykov, you help us save the widows"