The Calm Scent of The Bakery

<THIRD PERSON POV>
________
KILLUA
Walking down the street was Killua Zoldyck, a very famous model and singer. With his girlfriend, Retz Aniwck (had to improvise 😰) a famous fashion designer. I'm sure you can see how this relationship works out well, they loved each other, Retz helped make Killua outfits to which he promoted her company. With Killua and Retz were Killua's security, Kurapika and Leorio, another couple. Kurapika was the age of 31 and Leorio was 34. They all walked down the street until a scent caught Killua's attention. It was the sweet scent of chocolates and strawberries. These scents drew Killua in. Retz noticed Killua's sniffing and asked "What smells so good?" Retz shortly after let out a small chuckle. "Strawberries and Chocolate," Killua replied, mesmerized by the scent. Killua pointed at a small bakery. "It's coming from there, can we go in?" Killua asked, to which Retz nodded. The four walked into the humble bakery.

_________________
GON

"Gon!" Bisky, the store owner yelled at the sleeping male. "GON!" Gon sat up and off the window, yawning. "Table fours order is ready, go bring it to them," Bisky reminded. Gon nodded and went to the back of the kitchen the get the people's order. Due to him being there in the back he didn't hear the jingle of the bell, to let him know a new customer arrived. "Hurry!" Shouted Bisky. "You have another table to serve after!" She shouted. Gon after hearing this darted out of the kitchen, his eyes closed due to the amount of wind hitting them and he bumped into somebody. Everyone gasped. The entire bakery was silent. When Gon opened his eyes he realized the mistake he had made. There staring back at him was The, might I add THE Killua fucking Zoldyck. Gon's eyes widened. "Did you just spill coffee all over my new fucking shirt?" Killua asked, his voice cold.

Gon let out a small "EEP," and quickly got up and ran to the backroom. Bisky facepalmed. "It's fine, hunny," Retz said. "I'll make you a new shirt just like it when we get back," Retz finished. Bisky went to the back to get Gon. "Gon, you doing alright?" Bisky knocked on the door. With a whimper, Gon replied. "No! I just bumped into one of the most famous people in Yorknew!" Bisky felt bad for Gon. He probably felt so humiliated. "Well, you have to go serve their table now," Gon sat there in shock. "Table four already left due to what happened," Bisky said. Gon mentally cried. "You I have to serve-" Bisky let out a "Mhm," as a yes. Gon smacked himself. "Why?" He asked. "Because you're the only one who isn't serving a table," Bisky answered. Gon couldn't argue with his boss, so he got up and out of his pity corner and went to go take their order.

As Gon make it up to their table a small strand of sweat slid down his face. "H-Hello," Gon could feel his voice crack. Killua looked at Gon. He gave Gon a cold, mean stare. "Can we get a new waiter?" Killua asked. Gon gulped. He really is mad at me, Gon thought. "W-Well, due to our low amount of workers today unfortunately n-nO-!" Gon's voice cracked at the end. Killua scoffed. "Fine," Killua replied. "I-I'll go get your menus, yeah?" Gon inched away from Killua's table to go get the Menus from the front. He grabbed four and rushed back over to the table. Not daring to keep them waiting too long. He handed out the menus and began to walk away until somebody spoke. "How do you say this?" Gon walked back over to see it was Killua who asked. "Say what?" He asked, Killua pointed. "This," Gon nodded. "Oh, that says les fraises au chocolat. French for the chocolate strawberries," Gon said. Killua nodded.

"That's what I want the les fraises au chocolat, what about you, Retz?" Killua asked. "Same as you," Retz replied. Killua looked over to Kurapika and Leorio to which they shook their head. "That's all," Killua said. Gon nodded. He wrote down their order and went to the kitchen. He began prepping their meal getting out the strawberries from the garden by his apartment and some of the cocoa beans and began to make the chocolate, from that moment he realized they never specified what kind of chocolate they wanted. And Gon being too embarrassed to go back, he went the the option of dark chocolate. Considering that was the more popularly picked option. From that information, Gon began to try his best to make some of the best chocolate ever.

_________________
TIMESKIP

After Gon finished the dark chocolate, he dipped each one of the twelve strawberries into it. After he got done he placed six into two different trays. Placing a bar of previously made chocolate into each tray. Gon brought out the strawberries and handed them to both Retz and Killua. As Gon began to walk away Killua grabbed his uniform sleeve and asked "Who made this? This is actually really good.." Gon gulped. "M-Me," He stammered. Killua's eyes widened. "Well these are magnificent!" Retz complements Gon. Gon thanked her than walked away. A couple minutes later, Gon was waved back over to their table. "We are done, how much does it cost," Gon, floating off the top of space mentally said, "$10.48," Killua handed Gon the money and tipped him, Gon smiled and thanked Killua. Killua nodded and left with Retz and his security.

_________________
KILLUA

Killua walked out of the small bakery. Where he met the cutest no. Not cute, what are these thoughts? And why're they here. It confused Killua. So much that he brushed the hair out of his face. "You okay, Killua?" Asked Kurapika. Killua nodded. He simply couldn't describe how confused he was about his thoughts. Though, it was shown on his face how embarrassed he was given the fact that his face had a pink tint to it. "Babe? Are you doing alright?" Asked Retz. Killua nodded. "Let's just get home. I'm tired," Retz nodded and gave a hug to Killua.

A/N: hey guys! A new chapter to this will be out soon. But, I'm sorry for the inactivity I just needed a break.