|1|

Tashi- A lean dark haired man with amber eyes.

Syphris- A Old man with Short grey hair. (Tashi's father.)

Ophen- A chestnut haired women with big green eyes.

Lark- A tall muscular man with grey eyes.

Vexpher- A dark skin man with golden eyes.

--
--

Lark stood a sword tossed next to him. Gravity held it to the ground as the sword scream a metal cry.
Lark's grey eyes stared coldly infront of him. His face covered in dark war paint. Sweat mixed with the paste, it ooze slowly down his face. Lark's mentor stood in front of him and bowed. The large wings of the man stretched out to full length as his eyes turned a ghostly white color. The mentor took the sword off the ground and slit his hand open. "Do it." The monstrous being took the cracked dry hand and slit it open. The winged man held his bleeding hand over Lark dripping 3 drops on larks forehead, then mixed his blood with Larks. The white ghost like glow entered through Lark warming his body, fragily transferring its power from man to man. Larks hand fell down his body felt drained. His mentor looked at him carefully.

"Welcome, Sir.Lark. You are now a full member of kingsmen guardians.
You're now apart of the kings highest-ranking guardians."

Lark held his head proudly. His ego expanded and his eyes grew smaller, he felt himself become better then everyone else in lower ranks. His narcissistic attitude seeped further into his brain.
--

Tashi flipped the tortoise shell over his father's head. Syphris fell to the grass with a soft swish. He flipped his cane in between his son's feet. Tashi rolled on his elbow and smirked at his father, "and one." He dropped the shell over a dirt line on the ground.
"You know boy, your mother would've had me by the throat with that cheap shot." He waved his cane in the air waiting for Tashi to help him up. He lifted the old man by his cane. Syphris stood and walked to a short stone hedge.

"But I'm not mother now am I?"

"No, but you have the same venom in your tone." Syphris scoffed.
"Now when are you going to join the township guardians you damned boy." Tashi's shoulders rolled forand sitting on the hedge.

"I'm not ready." He looked down at his hands.

"Look at me boy. Do you think I was ready for the guardians either?"

"No."

"Wrong, I was as ready as could be. My heart rang out with excitement when I herd. I'd protect this city even if it killed me."  He placed his index finger on Tashi's heart.
"Now you need to do the same, our family's new legacy rests with you. I only hope you figure that out."
His father stood. Tashi placed his shirt over his body. The thick material outline him like a corset.  His lean and muscular figure skinned against the sunsets light.

"I believe it might be best for you to head back to the bungalow father. Tell Ophen I said hello."

"I'll see you soon boy, and you know Ophen hates you for the stunt you pulled in the 3rd year."

Tashi placed his hand on his chin scratching the facial hair that out line his mouth. He grabbed his shell, drops of sweat fell down his face. He'd pass guardians on his way to his small house.
A small bread store layed a few blocks away from his house. Tashi looked both ways before entering the market. His watched the guardians, making precise and agile movements.
He started pickpocketing fellow townsfolk. Their thick clothes made it seem like Tashi's hands never existed he took silvers and coppers out of bags and pockets, jewels and watches. He was master at this. His father may have scowled him for his actions but if people where stupid enough to let it happen then so be it
He took bread off the shelves and out of baskets. Bakers talked to townsfolk. The townsfolk asked questions and bought the goods. Milk, eggs, butter, pies, cakes, art, and candies filled the market like it was Holly-eve. He slipped candies and eggs into his pockets and crept along the market. He slipped the stolen candies into his mouth one by one.

A dark skinned man slammed Tashi to the ground. A long staff was held at his throat. "Theif.."

"I am no theif.. I was passing through."

"I watched you take bread from the market stands." The golden eyed man held the staff further into his throat. Tashi examined the handsome faced man.

"And your proof?" Tashi narrow his eyes and clenched his jaw.
The handsome guardian reached for Tashi.

Tashi slammed the staff into the man's chest. His back arched around the stick as gravity pushed hard back down onto the staff. Tashi held the stick lifting him up and tossing him with the staff into a pillar. Ophen ran around the corner, she looked paniced. Her voice shook calling out for Tashi.

"TaaShhhIII! Your father !! TASHI!" She yelled like a child whom lost its mother.  Tashi almost mimicked a dog hearing something in the distance. His head shot towards the noise as he stood up and ran toward Ophen.