Chapter 15

Bucky POV
It had been about a month since that guy showed up. Even though she remembered she said his name wasn't among the memories.

She had convinced Tony to start letting her go on missions again, despite my pleading. He wouldn't allow her to leave the quin jet though. He also insisted on teaching her to pilot it so that if anything happened she could escape no matter what. The agreement was if she was told to go then she was to go even if it meant without them.

Tony had tracked down a small base some where in Berlin and we were heading there now to deal with it. I saw Y/N sitting there bouncing her legs. I went to sit next to her and placed my hand on her thigh to try and calm her.

"I hate this James. I just want them to be gone. We have to find out who is leading them. I want to be there with you guys," she said to me.

"I know doll, but this is the best way to keep you safe and make sure we aren't distracted," I said to her as she nodded agreeing.

"Base is in sight time to get in position," Tony said. We all started moving and I kissed her passionately before letting her head to the cockpit. "Come back to me Soldier, that's an order," she said as she walked away. I smiled and headed to my position with Steve and Tony.

Nat, Clint, Thor, Loki, Hulk, and Wanda handled the soldiers outside as we made our way in to get the info we were after. Supposedly this place had the information for the leader of Hydra.

"How we looking outside?" I asked over comms. I could hear the gunfire outside and several small explosions before Clint came on and said, "We're hosting em but you may want to hurry."

We ran till we found the control room and I rushed to get the info. It was taking forever for it to boot up and load. "Come on hurry up," I said getting frustrated.

"Guys you have a clear run back we took em down, but uh we have a problem," I could hear Nat anxiously say. My heart sunk. "Y/N isn't in the jet," she said.

I looked to Steve and immediately he took off running to go find her. I should have known she would come in here.

Just then I heard footsteps running into the room. I was surrounded before I could react but I saw the files downloading so I had to think quick to save time. "Look boys, you know who I am, do we really need to do this," I said holding my hands up.

They all cocked their guns at the same time. I stood there waiting for them to fire when I heard more steps. "Y/N WAIT!" I heard Steve yell and just as I looked to see her she was floating with a Blue light emitting from her. "You won't touch him," as I heard her say. She rose further in the air and you could see the energy around her swell.

She screamed out almost as if in pain and all the power she had built, exploded from her flowing around Steve and I like wind, but disintegrating the Hydra soldiers that surrounded me. I looked and saw the files had finished downloading, snatched the flash drive, and ran to her as she fell.

She hit the ground with a thud not moving. "Doll wake up look at me," I said picking her up. She didn't respond and I heard Tony over the comms, "get her back to the jet, now and I will blow this place to hell."