mommy's here

Amy sat down in the chair next to lyndy's bed ,kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby girl it's mommy " said Amy softly.

"If you can hear me I need you to wake up lts going be hard but you have lots of people who love you " said Amy .

2 days later.

Amy hadn't left lyndy's side much to h the family's dismay .

She was just starting to doze off when all  the machines monitoring lyndy started beeping.

Amy jumped up and ran over to lyndy.

Lyndy tried to pull out the breathing tube out.

"No leave alone it's helping you breathe." Said Amy gently pulling her hand away and hit the call Button.

A bubbly Young woman with blue eyes and brown hair walked in.

"Hey lyndy it's nice to see you awake I'm nurse Jessica how are you doing?.

" I think she's a little scared" said Amy wiping the tears off lyndy's face.

" there is no need to be scared mommy's right here and I'm just going to check you see if maybe you can take that pesky tube out so you can talk" said the nurse.

Amy saw lyndy's eyes filling with even more terror.

"Don't worry it's a different jessica not Jessica cook it's not Grandpa's Jessica"  Amy assured her.

Lyndy's face showed immediate relief.

Amy softly kissed lyndy's head.

5 minutes later.

Lyndy was getting her breathing tube out.

Amy couldn't have imagined what would happen next.

When lyndy was free from the breathing tube she sat up frantically and started panicking.

"MOMMY WHERE ARE YOU?! Screamed lyndy terrified.

"I'm right here honey " said Amy through tears.

"I can't see you " said lyndy through tears.

"I know baby it's okay " said Amy softly