Part 7

Ari pov
The next day
It was 10:10 am and I was getting me and yo dressed. Dave said he would be at my house at 11 o'clock with Kiari. I'm not going to lie, I'm nervous as fuck to meet her. What if she doesn't like me? What if her and Yosohn don't get a long? I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and released it.

I put Yosohn's hair in a puff ball since I didn't braid it last night. And stood up. I grabbed him and sat him on the bed while I turn on paw patrol for him to watch. "Ok Yo mommy will be back, sit here and watch Chase until I get back." I told him "otay mommy" he said smiling then looking at the tv. I went to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. Once I was done I got dressed . I peeked in on Yo and he was still watching tv. I looked at the time and it was 10:45. I walked out the bathroom and walked in my room. I grabbed yosohn's backpack and made sure he had snacks, juice, water and extra clothes in it. I also packed a little extra for Kiari.
    I grabbed yo and we headed downstairs. We walked outside since it was nice out " Come here Yo let me take your picture." I said calling him. He walked over to me, I sat him on my car and posed for the camera .

 He walked over to me, I sat him on my car and posed for the camera

I can't believe my baby is getting so big. Who the hell did he get this pose from? Probably Tae Ass lol. As I grabbed him off the car a car pulled up in my drive way.  Not long after the car came to a stop Dave stepped out the car. " Hey mamas" he said smiling and walking towards me and Yosohn. "Hey baby" I said kissing his cheek when he reached me. " What's up Yoyo?" He said tickling Yosohn before grabbing him out my arms and walking to the car. " hold on I have to get his car seat" I said walking to my car.

       "Naw mamas, I got him one in the car." He said still walking to the car. He bought my baby his own car seat for his car? 🥺 Dave better stop before we give these kids another sibling. I walked behind him and watched him put Yosohn in the back seat next to Kiari. I hoped in the passenger seat knowing it would piss him off. " Hi Kiari" I said smiling and waving at her. "Hiiii." She said smiling and being shy. It was so cute! She is so cute! I watched Dave walk to his door and get in the car while mugging me. "Ummmm... fix your face sir." I said mugging him back "next time you get in this car yourself I'm whooping your ass." He said still mugging before putting his seatbelt on and backing out my drive way. "Ki you see your brother back there ?" Dave said looking in the mirror. "Bruder?" She said while looking around making me smile. She is just so adorable. "He next to you pooh." He said laughing at her. She looked at yo and mugged him making him mug her back. I laughed at their faces. "Hey be nice guys." I said still laughing with Dave . " she literally has your whole face." I said looking at Dave "thank god, her mama was a little funny looking." He said laughing . "Dave shut up." I said hitting him arm laughing. "I ain't did shit why you hitting me?" He said cracking up.

We drove for about 30 more minutes before we reached the zoo. We found a park and got the kids out the car. Once Yosohn's feet hit the ground he was going to Dave . "UP!" He demanded while putting his arms in the air. "NO!" Kiari yelled "my daddy!" She said reaching for Dave . I shook my head this is going to be a long day. Dave picked them both up and started walking towards the entrance. "Dave I can grab him it's ok." I said walking on the side of him with Yosohn and Kiari's bags on my back. "Naw, it's cool I got it mamas." He said as he kept walking. We got to the entrance and stood in line. As we got closer to the entrance"Babe get my wallet out of my bag, we gone feed them then walk around." He said as we walked in the zoo. "Ok." I swung Li's bad around and reached in and grabbed his wallet at we walked into the little restaurant they had here. I sat at the table with the kids while Dave went to go get the food. "Mama juice" yo said. I pulled out two juices and gave him and Kiari one. She smiled and said "tank you." I smiled back and said "you're welcome cutie." I looked towards the counter and saw Dave walking back with two trays of food. When he got to the table he sat the treys down and took a seat next to Kiari. He grabbed the food off the trays and gave both of them plates with chicken nuggets and fries. Then handed me a plate with a slice of pepperoni pizza with garlic bread and I looked and saw he had a burger and fries. "Thank you baby." I said smiling and picking up my pizza taking a bite. I looked over and saw yo eating his fries. We sat and ate, I helped the kids eat and wiped their mouths and hands. Then I cleaned up the table. Throwing everything away and grabbing their bags again. Kiari came up to me and reached for me. I looked at Dave and he smiled while picking up Yosohn. "Her lil mean ass likes you." He said smiling. We walked out the restaurant and started walking towards the animals. Kiari had her head on my shoulder while we walked. Dave walked next to me and grabbed my hand as we walked through the zoo.

2 hours later
We walked back to the cars with two sleeping kids. Once we got to the car I put Kiari in the car and Dave put Yosohn in the car. Once done I stood by car door so I wouldn't hear Dave's mouth again. "I see you listen." He said smacking my ass before opening my door. "Sometimes." I replied smiling . I got in the car and Dave closed my door. I put my seatbelt on as he got in the car. "Man them kids is a handful ." Dave said laughing. "Yea they are. I swear I thought after the staring contest they would end up fighting today." He started laughing "man Kiari is just mean as hell, I don't know where she gets it from." He said "you nigga!" I said laughing " I am not mean." He said mugging me "see! You're mugging me right now." I said pointing at him and laughing "because you talking crazy." He replied while looking at the road.

We pulled up to my house and Dave got out walking to my side and opening my door. I got out and closed the door while he leaving against the back door where Yo was at. He pulled me by my jacket and hugged me. " I had fun with y'all today, this is something I could get use to." He said in my ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Me too." I said smiling. Something about Dave has me smiling 24/7. He leaned back and kissed me. I kissed him back before pulling away. "I don't want you to go yet." I said putting my head in his chest. "Me either mamas but we got two tired ass kids in the car sleeping right now." He said "let's just take them inside. Yo has a big bed. They can take a nap in his room or we can all sleep in my bed." I said in my baby voice making him laugh "come on then I'm sleepy as hell." He said making me smile hard. I grabbed Yosohn and he grabbed Kiari and the bags. We walked in the house and straight to my room. We laid the kids down and took off their jackets, pants and shoes. Then did the same ourselves. We got in the bed with the kids in the middle and fell asleep instantly.

I'm sorry for the wait guys 😭
Did y'all like this chapter? I know it was a little boring
Vote, comment and subscribe.