Part 2

-Ari's Pov-

I woke up to banging on my door.  I opened my eyes to seeing my head on a chest.The memories from last night came back. i smiled while trying to sit up but I realized Dave's arm was wrapped tightly  around my waist. As I tried to sit up again i felt his arm get tighter "Where you going?" he said with his raspy ass voice. "someone is banging on the door." I said . Once i said that he let me go. i got up and grabbed some shorts and a sports bra out my dresser drawer.

Once I was dressed I walked out my room and headed down the stairs. I opened the front door and Herb goofy ass was standing on my doorstep. "Boy why tf you banging on my door?!" i said pissed off.  "Man why you gotta fucking embarrass me all the fucking time?!" he said while pushing me in the house. "what the fuck are you talking about?" I yelled back. "Why the fuck i gotta see you shaking yo ass on some nigga on instagram?!" he yelled " Bitch because I Fucking can! Did you forget you left me and OUR son?!" i said pushing him out my face. "That don't mean  start being a fucking hoe!" He yelled walking back in my face. "Aye Ma , You cool?" I turned around seeing Dave walk down the stairs.

-Dave POV-

"Man why you gotta fucking embarrass  me all the fucking time?!"  is all I heard when I woke up "what the fuck are you talking about?" I hear Ari yell. "Why the fuck i gotta see you shaking yo ass on some nigga on Instagram?!" some nigga, that I'm assuming is her baby daddy yelled. So I got up and put my pants on. " Bitch because I Fucking can! Did you forget you left me and OUR son?!" Ari said back as I walked out the room "That don't mean start being a fucking hoe!" He yelled as I walked downstairs to see  him yelling in her face while her back is against he wall and yep its her baby daddy. "Aye Ma , You cool?" I said getting both of their attention.  I watched as he turned around to look at me and she moved away from him. "You got the nigga in yo house?!" he said looking at her pissed. I walked over grabbing her and pulling her next to me. " look man just leave ight?" i said not trying to argue a nigga still drunk. "Man this between me and her watch out." He said back . "naw this between me and her lil nigga. you left her right? so go home to ya bitch I got lil mama and lil man. they good now you can leave." i told him getting irritated because a nigga could've still been sleep.

-ARI POV-

" YOU GOT THIS NIGGA AROUND MY SON?!" Herb yelled. I walked in his face pissed  "No. But if I did so what? yo ass ain't been around him" I told him folding my arms. Before I knew it Herb was choking me.

-Dave pov-

The nigga had the balls to chock her in front of me! Before I knew it I was swinging on him. Ari fell to the floor grabbing her neck. I was on top of him punching him in the face. "Dave stop!" I heard Ari half yell while grabbing me trying to pull me off him. I let her and  stood up turning around to check on her. "You ok?" I ask grabbing her waist looking at her face and neck, she nodded her head. I turned around to see Herb getting up and looking like he wanted to hit me "Herb please just leave." I hear Ari say from behind me . He looked at her before walking out and slamming the door.

-ARI pov-

I can't believe he did that. Dave walked over and hugged me making me breakdown in his arms. ''it's ok ma, I gotchu." he said picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him as he carried me back to my bedroom. he laid down with me on top and rubbed my back until I cried myself to sleep.