Chapter 5

The morning had finally arrived and today you had to go to Daegu with your boss Mr. Kim.

Yesterday was difficult for you to convince your parents to let you go. But with some buttering and convincing them again and again worked it out for you.

So here you were checking everything one last time to see if you didn't forget anything.

As you checked everything there was a vibration sound on your phone.

Mr. Kim

Miss y/n I am outside
Your house. Waiting
Outside.

You

Ok. Mr. Kim , I am coming.

As soon as you came out you saw Taehyung standing with his back resting on the car while watching phone.

He looked so handsome wearing blue trouser with white shirt tucked inside it matching it with black shoes.

He saw you and you bowed and greeted him and he did the same. He gestured with his hands for you to sit in the car.

Time skip

You reached the airport and stood out of the car. You held your passport and documents in your hands to show it to the security guard at the entrance.

You had now done all the security checking and made your way inside the plane.

Taehyung was ahead of you and had made his way and sat on his seat. Meanwhile you were still walking to go to your seat.

As you reached your seat you saw him sitting at the window seat where you wanted to sit.

"Um Mr. Kim ca-can I sit at window seat?"

"May I know why?"

"Actually Mr. Kim I feel sick sitting in between so that is why I need the window seat."

He nodded and stood up making way for you to sit at the window seat. You thanked him and before sitting you decided to keep your luggage at the cabin.

So you held your luggage in your hands and tried to keep it in the cabin but as you were short it made it difficult for you to keep.

You looked your both sides but didn't find air hostess because she was busy helping an elder person.

You tried again and again but it still didn't work. You sighed and as you were just about to keep the luggage down. You felt someone being close to you from behind.

It was Taehyung who was tired seeing you struggling with the luggage and decided to do himself.

As he was keeping the luggage inside the cabin you felt his warm breath on your back of the neck making your insides freeze.

You turned around and thanked him but he was still close to you. A person was passing by and his bag mistakingly hit Taehyung making him loose his balance a bit.

Due to loosing balance he came more close to you , but your blood froze as his front part touched your front. You both looked into each other eyes making you both embarrass.

He immediately backed off and coughed and so did you. You also quickly went and sat on the window seat.

Time skip

Your legs began hurting as you were sitting for so long. You needed to walk a bit to relax yourself.

You decided to finally stand and walk around. As you looked to your side you saw Mr. Kim sleeping with his legs sprawled forward.