Chapter 14

Taehyung was looking at you and you were looking at him too. His face looked so normal while you were so sad and angry.

"Yes y/n....oh you brought my coffee , well thank you.

And listen once you make the TO DO LIST just prepare a meeting with the LCD manger ok?"

He said and sat at his desk meanwhile you didn't answer anything and remained standing there.

He looked at you "what happened to you? Did you hear what I said?"

You still didn't say anything and stood there. He called your name few times , but still you didn't answer him.

He finally stood up and came towards you. "Y/n don't you know how you should behave with me. I am your boss and you shou-"

"Stop" You said cutting him in between.

"Huh...Wha- what did you say?"

"I said stop...Just stop this nonsense. Don't you know how to behave with a girl."

You screamed as loudly you could that even he was taken aback. He never thought you would look like this being angry.

You were always sweet bubbly girl and suddenly you began screaming at your boss made him shocked.

"Please Taehyung please for God's sake stop this game." You said with tears in your eyes falling like a waterfall.

"Why are you doing this. Why are you playing with my heart."

"Playing with your heart...When and stop crying please."

"No let everyone hear what you did." You said , this time with more tears coming from your eyes.

"I don't know who that girl is but if she is in your life then why....Why you play with me and my heart.

Why you flirt and tease me huh...Why you smile at me and take my breath away.

If you don't love me then why do you always cage me between your arms...Wh-why , and you even made me feel your lips on mine. Why...just to make me crave for your lips and your touch.

I used to tell you numerous time to take care of your health and you never listened to me , and since that girl came...You always eat on time and became normal.

I am happy that you are like before and you are better...but why always listening to her before me , if I am your secretary.

Why me...Can't I simply love someone and be with him.

I miss you , I miss you looking at me and the way we used to talk and eat food.

Why you only let me call you Taehyung and why not someone else too?

If you love that girl please for God's sake be with her , and don't come to me. Coming to me while being in a relationship with her will...only break me even more." You said and kept on crying your heart out.

He listened everything you said attentively without cutting you in between. He was so shocked to hear you say all this.

"Y/n please listen to me , and first stop crying." He said and you took a deep breath and calmed down now listening to him.

"Why you care for me? Why you are always worried about me.

You should not bother me having food or not or how I am living.

You aren't my girlfriend and you are saying don't go to others who are already in a relationship right? then what about you...You are doing the same right?"