This is my end...but your begining

Hudson
I can feel the cold air seeping through my t-shirt, raising my goosebumps on my arms. Her hands, they're so full of warmth and youth, i wish she would hold me forever, keep me safe, away from the light thats merging its way to me. Her eyes, are so wide, full of wonders and anxiousness. She don't know me ... At least not yet.
He hair, its that dark auburn colour that shines hundreds of tones in the moon light. Shes looking at me, words rushing out of her mouth, but i cant hear any of them. She still smells like her though, her sweet pomegranate and raspberry smell that i use to love. Her cheek bones, so full and young, illuminated by the moons rays.
I can feel my blood rushing round my body, back to the heart, back around my body.

She was just a passing stranger, didn't know me, but her kind heart took over and ruled her actions; i live her kind heart, always her best thing, now shes sitting on the rainwater wet ground, holding me close to her , he little heart beating out of her chest.
The light, its coming for me.
All the times i have seen her and she hasn't been this young, her lips are yet to be touched by another's, her hands, are being held by a middle aged man she found collapsed in the street.
The light is approaching me at a rapid rate . I know i don't have that much time left.

I can hear her whimpers through the screeching of my heart in my head.
I raise my hand, stroke her cheek bone, her young, full and radiant cheek bone.
Her eyes divert to mine, i have longed to see her young eyes blossom in mine.
I lift myself up towards her ear, the only energy i have left; "phoebes, you don't know me, not yet, but i need to tell you"
A tear runs down her cheek onto my fingers and soaks into my dry pale skin.
"Phoebes , i love you, don't forget that"
I can hear her quite voice speak the words "i- i don-"
"I know, but you will"
The gut wrenching pain slivers up my spine, causing my words to leak out pain
"Goodbye phoebes"
The words barely leave my mouth, i let out a gasp, and welcome the light......

this is my end, but her beginning