Chapter 2

It was just another normal Monday on the MSBY team , right now they were at their break time and Hinata Shoyo was talking to three of his team mates "So Shoyo how was your weekend " said Atsume " oh hush Tsumu you already know the answer " said Hinata with a tired face " did the children get in trouble again" asked Sakusan , Shoyo nodded " Hey Hey Hey Hinata Hey why don't you tell Suna about his kids already" said Bokuto , Shoyo glared at him " you know very well I will not tell him " said Shoyo, Sakusa sigh " Sho you know very well the kids are teens and they don't know their father yet and Nala is the rebel one" said Sakusa , Shoyo looked at the tall man confused " what do you mean by that Sakusa-san" asked Shoyo , Atsumu sigh " Sho-kun what omi omi is trying to say is that Suna may help you with the children specifically Nala" said Atsumu , Shoyo shaked his head angry " never I can handle the children my self , I toke care of the for 17 years why know I need to tell him" said Shoyo the three boys sigh , they all knew Shoyo was stubborn and would listen to them , he didn't even listen to his best friend you think his is going to listen to his team mates never .

The teams finish their practice and got home
( Atsumu pov)
I got home and saw my twin brother was at the kitchen cooking onigeri but I also noticed my child hood friend on the couch watching TV , I sigh remembering about the children that he doesn't even know he has , I walked to the kitchen to talk to my brother " hey Samu" I said , my brother turned around to look at me " hey Tsumu" said my brother " what is  Sunarin doing here " I asked my brother sigh " his parents had a fight with him again " said Samu , I sigh " but anyways when will he know about his children " asked Samu I sigh " Sho-kun is too stubborn to expect that he needs Sunarin to raise the children well" I said , Samu smiled at me " we still have time to safe that family " said Samu , I nodded in agreement . Hours after Sunarin was still with us , I guess he will be staying by the night .

( Third POV)

While Atsumu was on that situation Shoyo was in an another different one , open the door to see his children were in their room either sleeping or messing on their phone

(Shoyo's pov)

I got home everything was quite , I got up  stairs to check on my children , two of the were good but when I got Kyo room the door was locked " Kyo , can you open the door for me " I said , after a long two minutes " wait a minute mom" I heard Kyo say , he open a little bit of the door " hey mom do you need something" he said , I started to get suspension " Kyo can I come in " I said " why?" He said , I pushed the door and I finally got open , I entered the room to see my son with a black eye , some spots were bleeding " omg Kyo , why didn't you told me what happen , you could get an infection " I said I was worried about him , at this point I didn't care about what happened , but I cared for his safety.