[Chapter 3: Pregnant/liar]

👁️👄👁️

➖👄➖

👁️👄👁️

[I speeded up the story a bit because I was lazy] Since then they became closer shoji and tokoyami also started to have feelings for mineta and it turns out that mineta is not that bad you know and mineta is also not so obscene to women only they are the only ones who have a lot of drama, tokoyami can also quite open to mineta and also kisses mineta quite often. 

Tokaami is not forced to kiss mineta, he is also very respectful, tokoyami also likes to spend money on mineta and it's almost too much. shoji and mineta's relationship is also pretty smooth, shoji such a loving boyfriend, all of his arms and huge body keep mineta super warm. And shoji super sweet to mineta, and lot of kisses for mineta.

They have been dating for 1 month but it seems like they have been dating for years.

"hey sweetheart" Tokoyami stammered "yes tokoyami?" "you know I think..." "think?" "we should make out" Mineta blushed "Really? We've only been dating for 1 month you know" Mineta was a little worried "But I trust you enough" Tokoyami stroked Mineta's cheek gently "What if.." Mineta is a bit worried if he is pregnant. "Don't worry, I will take responsibility if you get pregnant" "promise" "promise" tokoyami smiled

[We"ll Be Right Back —>] 

I'm back ^-^ You know I don't want to write about how they have sex because I'm lazy :')😕 just say when they make out, the tokoyami condom leaked and mineta might be pregnant 😔

2 weeks later after they had sex, Mineta began to experience symptoms of pregnancy, Mineta began to feel nauseous, often dizzy, lost her appetite, and was sensitive to certain smells. Mineta doesn't think she is pregnant yet but Denki is a bit suspicious that Mineta is pregnant, "mineta believe me you are pregnant" "I told you not" "You should be aware, if it's true who is the father" "tokoyami?!" *what!?, wait a minute, tokoyami!, do you want to bear the child? What if he left mineta, how about this, it was just a month ago dare and he still hasn't broken up!* "hey bro, how many days have you had that intimate relationship?" "3 weeks ago?" there is a moment of silence. 

"I'm going to the pharmacy" "for?" "buy a testpack" "I'd better come with you" "okay, here I carry you" "okay" mineta climbs onto mineta's back "okay let's go" "ok" they finally left Ua and went to the pharmacy and when they arrived at the pharmacy "hey ri" "oh hello denki, it's really hard to go to the pharmacy" "hehe I want to buy a testpack" ri was shocked by denki's words "who is pregnant with denki!" "mineta.., he's on my back" "gosh denki he's still small" "just a small body ri" "alright, here's the testpack" "thank you, ri see you" "okay see you denki don't forget take care of your husband" "yeah-yeah"

And when they arrived at Denki's dorm, "hey mineta" "huh?" "Here's the testpack" "let me go to the toilet first" a few minutes later "I'm back" "so?" "2 lines" "omg bro congrats" "hehe yeah, how do I tell tokoyami?" "just tell" "but is he ready to be a father?" denki looks a bit sad afraid that tokoyami doesn't want the child "y-yeah o-of course" "okay I'll see him"

"btw where's tokoyami?" "idk maybe at momo dorm" "oh OK thanks denki" and when mineta was walking in the hallway and when she was about to reach momo's dorm, mineta heard momo's conversation, jirou and tokoyami and curious mineta hid behind the wall and there was tsu also came "hey tsu come here let's hear their conversation" ok mineta" *ribbit* "what do you want with momo, jirou and tokoyami mineta?" "i don't know but it looks like it would be interesting" "okay"

"hey tokoyami it's been a month and 3 weeks are you still not willing to give up" momo said while looking at her nails "it looks like she's comfortable with me" tokoyami said while folding his arms "don't tell me you're in love with him!" said jirou "well, i just kissed her because i had to" "and that happened 3 weeks ago" jirou said sarcastically, tokoyami rolled his eyes and said "it was just a drama, and also how could i love him" "if mineta is pregnant?" jirou smiled sarcastically "ugh no way, i used a condom" "wow how does it feel to have sex" momo tried to make tokoyami blush "normally nothing interesting, and don't ask that question again it's so embarrassing"

"that's not good, hey mineta" tsu looks at mineta who looks sad "hey mineta you're okay" "yes, i'm fine, like i have to go" mineta ran away crying, and tsu who knew that mineta pregnant tsu went to denki's dorm and knocked on the door "hey denki it's me tsu" "oh hello tsu" "is mineta okay" "not really, she was crying after coming back, what happened?" "Tokoyami doesn't seem to love Mineta?" "ooh, that's bad" "you better calm him down" "okay see you" "yeah see you"