1

[Intro]

I updated this! Warning: Slight Smut! ENJOY LOVES!
——————————————————

You were walking up to Castle Dimitrescu, enjoying the quietness of the Village. A smile plastered on your lips as you did so.

You stepped onto the porch of the Castle and knocked on the doors, waiting for a response; you later heard footsteps approaching the door. You rocked back and forth on the heel of your foot.

The doors then open.

"Ah, Miss L/N! Welcome to Castle Dimitrescu," Matt said with a welcoming smile.

"Please, Matt, just call me [Name]," you said, chuckling and shaking your head.

"Nope," he said, smiling mischievously— making you scoff playfully.

"But please, Come in. Don't want the lady or Cassandra to get furious now." He stepped aside, letting you step in and sigh in relief now that the cold breeze isn't piercing your skin anymore.

"Are you going to stay a bit?" he took your jacket off for you when said, and you simply nodded.

"Yeah, I thought I could pay a visit, family's not so good at the moment" you sighed frustratedly. You walk with him to the kitchen.

"Oh. Well, I do hope the best for you [Name]. I do wish I could help in any way possible, want something to drink?" his smile had dropped, replaced with a small pout.

"Water is fine, thanks. I appreciate it, but it's fine now— Can we change the subject, please?" you frown, your mood changing when he nods and gives a sympathetic smile— handing you a glass of water.

"So, how about your little Goldilocks? You still-" You cut him off with a soft slap on his shoulder, and he lets out a playful 'ow'.

"Shh! They can hear you" you whispered, looking around and feeling relieved when no one was around and which caused the boy to giggle at your reaction.

"But yes I still do," Matt simply hummed in acknowledgment when he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"What about you and Cass? How have both of you been holding up?" you questioned, he placed his cup down on the counter and finally turned towards you and saw the blush on his face.

"We've been great, uhh, she's doing great."

"Ooo, something most definitely happened. Have you, ya know?" you clear your throat at the end making him turn his gaze away from yours, "Oh, Matt." you point out a couple hickeys on his neck, he turned a brighter red.

"I'm surprised you haven't been caught by the Lady." He puts his coffee down, turning his attention back to you and looks at you confused.

"How—"

"Really? You've been here longer than me and you don't remember why I'm surprised you haven't been caught by the Lady?" he thinks for a moment, looking lost in thought. You look at his shoulder to see a bright red mark and shake your head, you walk up to him and lightly tap on the fresh bite mark with your fingertip— he winced and looked back at you when you did.