Introductions

"Alright, I'll start, since I'm the oldest," Teddy said, stepping forward. He had calmed down a bit. "My name is Edward Remus Lupin, but please call me Teddy because I like it. I am 24, I'm married to Victoire, and was a Hufflepuff at Hogwarts. I currently work as an auror. Oh and my parents are Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks." Teddy finished, and stepped back. Remus gasped, and Tonks ran up to him and hugged him. Sirius just managed a small smile after he had processed that his cousin and best friend were getting married. Victoire then stepped up, and started introducing herself. "Hello. I'm Victoire Lupin neé Weasley, but you can call me Vic. I'm 23, Married to Teddy, and was a Ravenclaw at Hogwarts. I work as a healer at St. Mungo. My parents are Bill and Fleur Weasley neé DeLacour" She said, stepping back; Bill flushed beet red, Molly looked a little upset, Sirius was smirking, Remus was smiling, Tonks was silently laughing. Dumbledore silenced them all, a little smile on his lips as well. Just then, James stepped forward, with a smirk Sirius recognized as his and James's. "Why hello, good people! I'm the extraordinary James Sirius Potter! Oh and call me James or Sirius, because no other name is honorable for me. I am 15, in a relationship, with whom I shall not reveal, Am a proud Gryffindor(He emphasized Gryffindor specially for Albus), My parents are..HARRY POTTER AND GINNY WEASLEY!!" A loud uproar of happiness broke up on this. Moody was just standing in the corner looking unconcerned, Dumbledore had promised McGonagall her 15 galleons after they go to Hogwarts, Sirius gave Remus 20 galleons, Bill looked happy but also protective, Molly and Arthur were happily discussing while Arthur tried to calm Molly down at the same time, Tonks was just laughing. Albus gulped. He didn't want to ruin the family's happiness with his stupid house and name. He was very worried and angry. Rose put a hand on his shoulder saying, "You'll be okay, Al." She smiled. Albus faked a smile, and stepped forward. "Um, Hi, Everyone," Albus gave the audience a shy smile before continuing "My name is Albus Potter, but you can call me Al, I'm 13 years old, and I'm a...Slytherin-" A loud uproar sounded at this as well, but it was not happy. Not happy at all. Alastor was again, waiting for someone interesting, Sirius was shouting about his godson son being in the same house as Snivellus(and bad people), Remus was shaking his head in disbelief, Tonks just wrinkled her nose, Molly and Arthur were outright confused as to why Harry would do this. Everyone was doing their own way to show how disappointed they were. "EVERYONE WILL YOU SHUT UP?! In case you didn't notice, Gryffindor is good friends with Slytherin!" Lily shouted, and everyone immediately shut up, Albus sent her a grateful smile, while Molly was whispering to Arthur "Just like Ginny." "Alright, well, my full name is..Albus..Severuspotter, And my parents are Harry and Ginny Potter." He said his middle name a bit quick, hoping no one had heard him, but it seemed, even though no one dared to face Lily now, everyone heard from the look of some disappointed faces. "Hello!" Rose politely said, stepping forward as Al went back. "I'm Rose Weasley! I'm 13 years old and in Gryffindor. My parents are Ron and Hermione Weasley. Please exchange your galleons later." Rose then stepped back. Next, Fred stepped forward. "Hii! I'm Fred Weasley the second, but you could call me Freddie, I'm 12 years old, in Gryffindor, and I have a twin. Also, my parents are George and Angelina Weasley." Fred now stepped back and Lucy came forward. "Hi. My name is Lucy Marie Weasley, You can call me by my name or Luce, my age is 12 and I was sorted in Gryffindor. My parents are Percy and Audrey Weasley. Also, yes, dad comes back, but you don't know mum in this time as she went to Ilvermorny." Lucy said, stepping back gracefully. All the adults were surprised and pleased with the girl's manners and respect, although Molly was a bit sad with the mention of her son, but happy all the same with the news that he was coming back. "When will he return?" Molly asked happily, hoping it was soon. "Dad returns at the battle of Hogwarts." Lucy replied. "The battle of-" Lily stepped forward. "Hi everyone, my name is Lily Luna Potter, but you can call me Lils. I like it. Daddy calls me that. I'm 11, about to go to Hogwarts on September 1st. Daddy thinks I'll be a Hufflepuff, Mummy thinks I'll be a Gryffindor, Jamie and Al think I'll be a Slytherin(Lily frowns a little) or a Gryffindor and Rosie and Luce think I'll be a Ravenclaw, Mummy and Daddy's names are Ginny and Harry" Lily squeaks. Everyone(Except Moody) cooes over her. Next, Hugo hops ahead. "My name is Hugo Weasley, I'm the same age as Lils, only Mummy, dad and Rosie think I'll be a Hufflepuff, everyone else thinks I'm a Gryffindor. My mum and dad are Hermione and Ron Weasley." He hops back, leaving everyone in the room with several emotions and mixed expressions.