New information

"Come down everyone, breakfast's ready!" Mrs. Weasley called the kids for breakfast. Ginny, Hermione, Lucy, Rose and Lily leapt to their feet and ran downstairs, while James, Fred II, Fred I, George, Harry, Ron and Hugo clumsily came down the stairs, Hugo and Ron tripping on one on the way. "Morning mum" Ginny cheerfully said, sitting down on a chair next to Lily. Lily and Rose wished their grandma(Mrs. Weasley) good morning. She beamed at being called Grandma. Lucy was also in a good mood. "Good morning Grandmum! How is your day so far?" She asked. Mrs. Weasley smiled. "Oh, I'm alright, dear! Here, would you like some breakfast?" Everyone nodded. Just when Mrs. Weasley was serving toasts to Rose, however, Pigwidgeon came swooping in happily, holding 6 letters with wax seals in his beak. He landed on the breakfast table, released the letters from his grip, pecked Ron's arm("Ow! Stop it, pig!") And flew away. Lily looked at the letters and smiled sadly. Mrs. Weasley noticed this and rushed to her. "What happened, dear?" She asks sympathetically. Lily sighs. "I really miss my friends at school.." Lily looked down at her bread. Mrs. Weasley nodded understanding her situation. She put a hand around Lily's shoulder. Lily looked at her. "What're your friend's names, dear?" "Katrina Patil and Macey Jones," Lily smiled at the memory of them. "Their parents are Padma Patil and Gwenag Jones" Rose and James gave a confused look at Lily, while she just giggled. "Lily! I thought you were 'besties' with Jessica and Hannah Brian!" Rose amusedly(is that a word? 😅) exclaimed. Lily just shrugged. "I did, but then I noticed that the two of them do more things together than the three of us. You know, because they are sisters.." Lily started eating her toast. Rose shook her head and started drinking her pumpkin juice. James was in his own thoughts, until Fred II snapped his fingers in front of his face. "Hey, mate? MATE?" James shook his head and looked at Fred II. "H-huh?" He stuttered. "What're you thinking about?" Fred II narrowed his eyes. "It's about Millers isn't it?" Fred II asked. James hesitated for a while then nodded and looked at his toast. He took a bite and announced that he was full. Mrs. Weasley looked at him in concern, but he just gave her a short smile before dashing off to another room. "Who's this Millers?" Harry asked. Fred II shrugged. "She was James's first relationship. You kno, with being James potter the Second, he looks just like his grandpa, he has good looks, so he only dates a girl for about.. 2 weeks or so and then breaks up with her," Harry nodded, still processing this information about his future son. "But with Millers it was a different case. They dated for over a year and then she broke up with him. Her name is Katie Millers." Fred II said. Harry only managed a faint "Ah, okay then" and had a mouth full of toast again.