Chapter 1: "Goodbye my darling~"

Author's note: This is my first Cookie Run fanfic and I do not own the song or the characters except for my own. Thank you for your support and love you all and I appreciate your kindness and please like and share this!

Their holey cape fluttered in the cool wind as they stared out into the city in the night sky. It glowed and looked lively and busy as always and it always made them smile and excited about it.

But not today...they were very worry scared, and serious about their situation. They sighed and teared up as they felt the bundle in their arms nuzzle them and reached for their face.

They grabbed their tiny hand and tear up and sniffled softly and kissed it softly. "Shh~ rest my darling~ rest~" they cooed softly and rubbed their cheek and cupped it softly with their gloved hand.

Bright blue eyes stared at their blue green ones and they smiled sadly. "You can't stay with me my precious jewel it's not safe for you~" they cooed softly and rubbed their cheek with their finger.

The baby looked at them curiously and started to tear up and cried softly making their heart break more but they took a deep breath and started to sway the baby side to side and sing softly.

"Hush now, my baby~ Be still love don't cry~ Sleep like you're rocked by the stream~

Sleep and remember my lullaby~ And I'll be with you when you dream~

Drift on a river that flows through my arms~ Drift as I'm singing to you~ I see you smiling so peaceful and calm~ And holding you I'm smiling too~

Here in my arms, safe from all harm~ Holding you I'm smiling too~

Hush now my baby~ Be still love don't cry~ Sleep like you're rocked by the stream~

Sleep and remember this river lullaby~ And I'll be with you when you dream~

Here in my arms, safe from all harm~ Holding you I'm smiling too~

Sleep and remember this river lullaby and I'll be with you when you dream~ Sleep and remember this river lullaby~ And I'll be with you when you dream~

I'll be with you when you dream~"

As they sang the last verse the baby yawned and snuggled closer and let go of their gloved finger and they smiled and kissed the baby's head as it fell asleep with a calm expression.

"I love you so much my jewel~" they cooed softly and they turned and started on their mission. They jump off the roof and start looking for a while for a certain detective with a smile.

After a while they see him and smiled sadly. "There we are~" they whispered and they slip something into the bundle and wait for the right moment to get his attention for this moment.

Suddenly the detective heard them and he turned his head to their direction and they slip away making the detective chase after them with a frown and he sounded not in the mood.

"Phantom Bleu stop in the name of the law!" Ah yes, that was their name when they stole stuff from museums and stuff they loved to collect. But that wasn't their real name no, not at all.

They ran as fast as they could and soon got to an alleyway and the baby started to wake up and fussy from being jostled around. "Shh it's ok my jewel~" they cooed softly and the baby calmed down.

They gently put the baby down and started to cry. "Goodbye my darling~" they kissed the baby's head and bolted away from the alleyway as the baby started to stir and wake up.