Chapter 6.

Chris's pov

I get a call from tobias, "the baaaaaaaaaaaby!! Is borne Chris a beautiful..." I cut him off "tobias calm down I'll be right over, divergent community hospital?" I ask him "yup cya!!"

I arrive at the hospital and ask the guy at the front desk "hey could I please see tris prior?" He points down the corridor and to the left, I walk to see tris lying there and tobias rocking the baby in his arms, I can't believe how mature he's gotten.

Tobias's pov

I am completely over the moon I mean a baby?? And not just any baby a baby BOY, ever since I was little I've wanted to have a baby brother and when I was older have a son but all I got was and older brother (ugh) and 2 little sisters (even worse!) so now i am the happiest boy in the world!

"Hey Toby" tris has woken up finally, "what are we naming him?" Omg omg omg!!! Name!! K I'm thinking Kai, ok I should calm down... "hmm what about Kai?" She nods and I look into his eyes "hey little Oliver" he is asleep...

~*~
Time skip, 4 years.
~*~
Tris's pov

I've been thinking I think I want another child, I mean I've been out of school for four years and tobias and i are married! I walk into our room (he just moved in) "Toby, I've been thinking..." he looks at me and raises 1 eyebrow "that can't be good." I shoot him a dirty, "I would like another child, with the man I love and if I can't have it with him then I want it with you."
He picks me off my feet kisses me softly on the lips and lays me on the bed.
"The man you love will have to wait I'm all that you can't find for now."