Welcome to the bloody host (Trailer)

Some giggles were flying though the hallways of the Murphy siblings' house

Some giggles were flying though the hallways of the Murphy siblings' house. They came from the older sibling, who was upstairs, more specifically in her bedroom. The person was in their phone, seeing some jokes online, also known as 'Memes' in social media.

She decided to stop watching the online jokes, instead, she just randomly started watching the 'People that you might know' page. After five minutes, she was about to give up, until she saw a familiar face, or well, half familiar. Time changes how some people look.

"Is that Jason Merlin?" The adult said. "The popular guy from high school?" She looked at the profile, and yep, she was a hundred percent sure that it was him.

Well, it has been so time already since last time the adult had seen Jason, so why not try to talk to him?. She pressed the 'Talk in private' button who sends to dms. The adult sighed before deciding to send a voice recording.

"Well, Hello there Jason, it's me, a classmate you had in high school," The adult giggled at her way of presenting herself. "I was just scrolling through the app and saw you, so I just wanted to say hi 'cuz I'm super bored right now." Then she send the audio.

The adult waited a lot to get a response, like two hours minimum. She almost fell asleep if it wasn't by her phone vibrating, the adult picked it up to see that Jason had finally responded. It was just a message, only one. Saying 'P? Is that you?'.

'P' sighed before texting back. 'Yep, the one and only.' And the conversation continued, for hours and hours. 'P' now felt less bored thanks to this.

Jason couldn't share the feeling, he wasn't bored at all. But he for sure felt saved and relaxed. After all, he maybe needs a little break of the 'Amazing' life he has.

For now, he found himself in the bench of a empty park, Somehow it had wi-fi there. Jason doesn't have internet on his phone and less haves wi-fi on his house for some reason, who knows.

The male looked around, looking how late was it. So he quickly texted 'Gtg' to P before turning off his phone and starting sprinting to his home, not even caring about P's response.

Later, after of exactly 15 minutes of sprinting. Jason made his way to his home, entering and closing the door behind him. Jason then sighed, before walking towards and sitting on the couch. He stared to the nothing, missing in his thoughts.

"Maybe she is the help I was looking for..." Jason said loudly, he then just closed his eyes, feeling tired and ready to sleep. Before listening to a scream, a desperate cry, with a Russian accent. Jason groaned before turning around and looking at the nothing, like if someone was there. "Can you please shut the fuck up?!"

Welcome to the bloody host, lovely reader :)