Legs no more (Trailer)

Disclaimer; Even though I already put it in the description, I'm going to put some warnings anyways. This trailer has some gore and bad language. If this isn't your thing please go away and have a great day.

Also, I would like to reminder that this saga is just for entertainment, not meant to offend someone.

Anyways, enjoy the second trailer of A bloody host!

(A/N) Boi what the hell boi

—————————————————————

The male was just sighing, his legs felt half numb while his shaky breath was becoming more loudly by the second

The male was just sighing, his legs felt half numb while his shaky breath was becoming more loudly by the second. Who could blame him? Being in a cold basement for god knows how long isn't really nice.

He just waited and waited, making sure that there wasn't any sound and that no one was awake, more specifically, that him wasn't awake.

After of listening to an eternal silence, the male decided that it was time to try to escape again, he stood. The half numb legs that were shaking didn't help a lot. But he didn't care, he just wanted to escape this hell.

He walked slowly, ignoring the corpses and skeletons on the floor, the male then went up stairs, stopping because there was a door made of stone in front of him.

The male, also known as Yesper, started banging the door with his left shoulder. He was just desperate and his mind wasn't thinking at all, so he just did the first thing in his mind.

Thanks to his half numb legs, he slipped and fell, his head hitting with the stairs made of wood and finally ending on the cold floor once again. His back was almost stabbed with a bone. "Говно....!..." Yesper hissed in pain, moving away from the skeleton he almost stabbed himself with.

The male then lied on the floor once again. Heavily breathing and trying to relax himself. He was like this for a period of five minutes, before he heard a wood door opening, then, the door made of stone opened as well, revealing another male with an axe.

"Hello there, sleepyhead!" The male with axe greeted. Before walking down the wood stairs without difficult. "I see you're awake and making a lot of noise, you could've wake up our guest!"

Yesper just inhaled and exhaled. "Fuck you." He then tried to stand but was stopped by the other male who just pushed him onto the floor again. "No, No, No, That's not a behavior we should have." The male with an axe scolded, like if Yesper was a dog or something.