Welcome to a father's love (Trailer)

The Merlin amusement park, created by the Girasol factory

The Merlin amusement park, created by the Girasol factory. Such a big building compared to it's story, or well, that's what a person that doesn't know would thought.

What was today anyway? Oh, April 5 of 1987, Five years since the amusement park had opened for the first time. Time goes flying, doesn't it?

Even though it is a amusement park, it is inside of a building. Just in case it starts raining, the machines aren't waterproof. The humanity still didn't have that technology, yeah, maybe they do have some raincoats and umbrellas but not waterproof machines.

Why are we talking about the Merlin amusement park? Oh right, this is the story of a 'journalist' who is trespassing in the night. The name of the male is Mark, Mark Levine.

He had a camera that he basically half stole from a friend on his head, recording his surroundings. Holding his Mobira Cityman 900 in a hand while using a random flashlight, everything was dark in the night.

Zack's words fly though Mark's head. "They also have feelings." It said. The male started getting nervous while realizing that his phone is ruining out of battery. This can't be!

But he tried to relax himself, inhaling and exhaling slowly and loudly, it somehow worked. So, the male continued with his little adventure. "Okay Mark, you are safe now, you are safe now..."

He then heard loudly footsteps and felt two metallic hands on his shoulders. Fuck.

"Not today Satan!" The twenty-six year old male exclaimed while sprinting, nowhere in specific, only sprinting to anywhere his fate decided.

He couldn't almost see nothing, it was very dark inside the building and he can't use his flashlight properly due to being literally running.

But to Mark's luck, he saw a door, so he sprinted towards it and opened it.

Little did he knew, there was another one at the other side of the door.

"Hi Mark, Hi Clowning!" Zack said happily.

Welcome to a father's love :)