Coming back (Trailer)

HELLO- мне правда жаль, I forgot Wattpad was even a think these days and welp, I have also been creating a lot of stories-

So, please take ANOTHER trailer while I'm doing the pilot and first chapter of this book, then the pilot of ABH and then continue some others stories.

Я держусь, чтобы не закричать-

______________________________

The male with brown hair stood there, watching the old table and it's belongings being on top of it

The male with brown hair stood there, watching the old table and it's belongings being on top of it. There were multiple small televisions showing what the cameras see around the amusement park. There was a Shoebox cassette tape that was screaming to Mark to press it.

Mark also noticed some papers on the table, some were about bills, others didn't make sense at all and others were just poorly draw first-ideas of some of the machines.

Apparently, this room used to be Mr.Merlin's office himself. The person with purple shirt decided to follow the urge and press one of the tape's buttons. A recording of a male's voice started to float though the room.

"There is not enough time!" The voice sounded distressed and repeated the sentence. "There is not enough time!" Next thing we're some mumbles in the recording.

-

Daniel Merlin, a widower with two children, born in a family in good conditions. Mostly know for being the creator of the Merlin amusement park and being the leader of the Girasol company.

Even though the male had a happy life long ago, he looked very unhappy at the moment. He walked in circles around his office, the experiments were doing fine, but he isn't a hundred percent sure still.

"There is not enough time, There is not enough time!" Mr.Merlin exclaimed, distressed. He stopped walking around his office and put both of his hands on his table. "It's becoming worse by the moment..." He mumbled, the tape's mic probably didn't pick up that.

"Five souls in total, one being by accident but all of them being successful." The male informed to no one in particular, just recording this to himself. Damn, did he lost his sanity once again?

"But, I'm still not sure at all. What if this time it fails? I don't think I could hold it." Mr.Merlin turned around, looking at a wall with some papers pinned on it.

"But if I don't try, she'll eventually die anyway."

He stays silent for some moments, trying to find a solution, then, it appeared in his head. It was a fifty-fifty situation.

"I'll create one final experiment before doing it."

Mr.Merlin started breathing heavily, leaving his office and going towards a 'special' place. 'In the exact same moment I 'wake up', I'll help Girasol, she can't die, she can't die.' The male thought in his head as motivation.

He gently opened a door, revealing some kind of machine. It had a human-like outline, a television instead of a head, it's torso was made of multiple pieces. Mr.Merlin entered the small and dark room, closing the door behind him, ignoring the fact that inside there was no handle.

"Heh, hello there old friend. My first creation that was supposed to be her's." The brunette started speaking to the air, kneeling down and looking at the machine up and down. it didn't look stable at all, perfect!

"I'll be right back."

-

"But if I don't try, she'll eventually die anyway." The voice in the recording said, somehow sounding distracted by something.

Mark just kept listening, forgetting about his surroundings for some moments. He actually got interested of whatever the recording was about. He even had the audacity of sit on the ex-leader of the company's chair.

"I'll create one final experiment before doing it."

After of those words, you could hear some steps and a door opening. Moments later, the recording came to an end and stopped, Mark scoffed unconsciously, then processed what he just heard.

Maybe Zach was right? Everything he said was true all this time? Could it be?

The male didn't have time to think since a sound was heard, not far.

Mark took advantage that there were cameras right in front of him and started to scan them with his eyes. Looking what could possibly just made that noise. He found his answer shorty after and wasn't happy with it.

Certain pink-blue robot was approaching. Why it couldn't just leave him alone?

"Well, at least I have the tracker, still have to try to go faster tho." He said to himself, standing from the chair and leaving the office, Determined. However, the lights flickering didn't got unnoticed by him.

"I swear to god if-"

______________________________

Lol, cliffhanger 🕺🏻