How many Licks

Kimberly's POV

"You have no idea how long I've been trying to get in them guts." He snarled before continuing our make out session.

He wore a button down shirt so I helped him undress. He slipped it off revealed his beefy chest kneeling on the bed. I got up and started licking them up and down all while looking up at him through my lashes.

He bit his lip and slapped my ass he began playing with my tits. I moan in between sucking on his nipples.

"You like that huh?" He smirked lifting my head.

"I want to taste what you got." I smiled looking down at his pants.

"Nah not tonight. Let me please you." He refused and placed me down on my bad.

He slowly slipped off my underwear and looked up at me as I looked down at him with eyes of desire. All I ever wanted to feel him skin to skin and the funny thing is that I wasn't looking at his feature.

Sure I love handsome men but it was something about that changed my way of looking at men.

After examining my whole body he smirked to himself. Then kissed my left inner thigh as I closed my eyes at the sudden touch. I shivered actually.

"How long has it been since you last had sex?"

"2 years now."

"Even better." he grinned before lifting my legs putting it on his shoulders.

I could tell by this position he's about to go hard.

And did just that. When he placed his left palm on my pubic bone and started rubbing my clit with thumb. Oh my God I saw stars. Then he pushed his middle finger on his right hand inside pumping me, collecting all my juice. One finger became two fingers and this happen while he was rubbing my clit.

"Oh...oh my god." I stuttered trying to lift my head because I was laying on my back.

"Look at ya. Breathing heavy like you just ran 1000 meters."

I giggled then arched my back because he was going faster now. Shit felt so good bitch wanted to shed some tears.

"Kim you alright?" He asked then stopped.

I look up in frustration. "Why did you stop?" I whined.

"Because I heard you crying."

"In pleasure nigga..... now put it back in." I gritted through my teeth.

"OK damn." He snickered before continuing where left off.

"Yes.....mmm." I moaned tilting my head bad while gripping the sheets.

Suddenly I felt a kiss on my pubic bone. "Um what are you doing?"

"Shush up and enjoy what I'm about to do to you." He said seductively and I blushed waiting for his next move. He started unbuckling his belt.

Taking his time teasing me, driving me crazy. I've heard from a lot of women that Eric has a dick like a pole. This is my chance of seeing him now.

He pulled off his pants but stood there in his white boxers looking at me.

"What?"

"Take it off." He replied quietly.

"Okay then." I giggled getting up off the bed and kneeling before.

He smirked down at me as I pulled it down. His entire length popped out smacking me.

"Yo what the fuck!" I gulped falling back on the floor.

"I thought you said you seen bigger." He cackled stepping out of his boxers and walking towards me.

"I lied." I smiled nervously then glance at it. "How....how are you so big?"

He shrugged and started stroking.

"Can you stop stroking it. The thing is already hard and...."

"Shut the fuck up and get in the bed." He snarled and I crawled up and laid my back.

He crawled into bed and spread my legs.

"I'm nervous." I blushed.

"You'll get used to it." He said before kissing me while pushing himself inside.

"Ah wait...."

"I'll put it slow then."

I nod chewing on my lips gripping his shoulder as he pushed it further.

He went in and out few times and I really got to it. To a point where I was enjoying it.

"You feel so good oh my god." I cried out rolling my eyes back while sitting up leaning elbows as he held both of my legs around his waist.

"And you're so fucking tight damn." He mumbled.

He yanked my legs making me fall on my back. He put me in the butterfly position and went harder and faster.

"Yes, just like that please don't stop." I threatened looking at him for a quick before landing back. Orgasming like never before.

Shaking like I was having seizure.

He laughed and was still trusting.

"Eric......Eric.....Eric I can't do this anymore."

"Aht aht come here." He snarled before speeding up.

____________________

He layed beside me and covered us. I recovered from my Orgasm and cuddled with himself.

"That was so dope." I finally spoke from shaking for 60 seconds.

"I know." He said confidently.

"I can't believe your little midget ass did that." I bit my lip as my hand touched his chest.

"Says the same motherfucka who's 4'9."

My face became serious and I flashed him the middle finger before turning away from him.

"Kim."

"Fuck off." I snickered and he began tickling me.

"No, E stop!" I screamed leaping out of bed.

"That's what you get." He cackled.

"I'm going to have a bath wanna join me?"

"Of course."

We get in and did a round two in there. So glad I didn't have any guests over because they'd be so traumatized thinking I'm getting killed when in actuality I'm getting my guts rearranged.

"With your sexy ass." He snarled slapping my ass as I put my panties on.

"I'm tired Eric." I sighed before collapsing into bed.

He cuddled next to me and we both fell asleep.

The next morning

"Wakey wakey." He said shaking me gently and I turned around.

"Morning babe." I smiled before climbing out of bed.

"I feel like making us breakfast this morning." He said following me as I entered the bathroom.

"What are going to make?" I asked while brushing my teeth.

"Pancakes and bacon?"

"I'd like that...... now get to work."

He sprinted out of my room.

I laughed to myself then rinsed out my mouth.

Maybe Eric right isn't that bad after all.

Guys I'm not feeling so well that's why this chapter is so short but at least I gave ya'll a smut to think about. I'm going to get some sleep. Tiny spoilers. Lots of drama next chapter.