Chapter fourteen.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN SO AMAZING AND SUPPORTIVE THANK YOU SO MUCH 💋

Jasons's pov;

"Wait w-what?" Katie's beautiful smile soon dropped.

I froze on the spot.

"Who are you and where am I!" He started to shout causing the heart monitor to speed up.

"Jason may I speak with you outside." The Dr opened the door and I followed him out.

"When tyler dropped to the floor after he got shot he hit his head and it seems he's got memory loss, I'm not aware how long this will last yet only time will tell but it seems putting him in the coma only made matters worse." The doctor informed me.

"Ah shit!" I ran my fingers through my hair aggressively.

Katie came out with tears streaming down her face. "What's happened why is he like this?" She sniffled making herself comfortable wrapped in my arms.

The doctor explained and she ran off into her old room alone and haven't spoke since.

I was about to knock on her door with a tray full of dinner when harry ran up the stairs panting.

"Downstairs jason now quickly." He rushed back downstairs and I dropped the tray following him.

I saw a man tied up knocked out on the floor.

"Uh what the fuck." I screwed my face up in confusion.

"What is happening?" I slightly chuckles.

" We saw him staring at katie through her window and we caught him just in time he was Tryna pick lock her balcony door open to get to her." Jaden explained.

"Uhhhhh take him to the basement I'll deal with him in a few hours." They all nodded and few said "yes boss."

They all followed my orders without any struggle.

I made katie a new dinner and took it to her room.

She was sound asleep looking adorable as ever.

"Baby I made you dinner." I hummed.

she blinked and stretched causing a little moan to slip her lips.

Smiling I put the tray down.

"Eat up and I will be back in a bit. I've got someone to deal with." I smiled before leaving the room she called my name.

"Can I come?" She mumbled.

"Sure baby doll come on." I held my hand out and she took it.
I told her what jaden had told me and she just simply nodded.

"Don't do anything without my say so got it?" I pecked her cheek.

She nodded as we entered the basement.

"Jake?" She gasped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do y'all remember Jake?

Tell me what u think

Remember more votes and comments the more recent i update.