Chapter eighteen.

Jason's pov;

"There you are! What took you so long?" I asked katie while taking my phone and taking her hand.

Once I put my phone in my pocket I remembered I forgot the ring.

"Uh babe go choose what car you wanna go out in and start it up, I forgot something I'll be there in a second." I kissed her cheek and ran back in the house and up the stairs to collect the ring and box.

Katie seemed on edge the whole journey.

"Here we are!" I smiled while pulling the car up.

"The Olive Garden..." She whispered as if something was on her mind.

Shaking it off I get out the car and jog to her side, I opened the door for her and took her hand.

"M'lady." I smirked while kissing her hand.

"Such a gentleman." She chuckled shaking her head.

I held my arm out so she could hook hers in mine.

------

"So katie I've been meaning to do this for a while..." I said while pushing my plate away from me.

Katie mimicked my movements with the plate.

I reached in my pocket to pull out the ring box.

"Now, katie..." I pulled out the ring box and her eyes widened.

"No j-jason what are you doing?" She panicked.

"Relax.. Let me finish." I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't a marriage ring." I straightened out for her. She sighed in relief putting me on edge.

"This ring is my promise to you, this is me giving you my heart, because katie you are my saviour. You have saved me in many ways. You've accepted my ways and life style. We are so similar. You calm me down when I'm mad and no one can do that, my heart melts when I see you, I love your smile your eyes your laugh and even when you screw your face up when your mad or Tryna not laugh at me being a goof ball. Your my best friend, my enemy, my lover, my baby girl, my kitten, my world, my universe, baby your my everything!" I breathed out.

I grabbed hold of her hand and took the ring out the box.

"Now I know this is no proposal but please accept this; and know soon that it will move from your middle finger to your engagement ring. Are you okay with that princess?" I looked up at her waiting.

She had tears in her eyes and nodded fast. "I love you jase!" She burst into tears.

"Shhh baby I love you too!" I smiled

"I love you more."

"No I love you more... Black lock!" She giggled.

"Black lock?" I chuckled.

"Yeah. It means I win." She got up out of her chair.

"Ive paid for the bill when you went to the rest room. Let's go." She wiped her eyes and held her hand out.

"God I love you." I growled.

"Ditto." She kisses my cheek

"Ditto baby girl." I smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy easter!!!!!

Thank you for the comments and votes... Not many but still thank you to those who do.

Gonna shout out the next person who shows the most love and support in the next chapter!

Tell me ur thoughts?

More drama?
More romance?
More secrets or cheating?

Enjoy y'all.

Remember to vote and comment!!! Thank you x