Chapter 34

Su Han looked at Gu Wenxi, and from the other person's expression, it could be seen that he must want to hear Hongyuan.

    He did it on purpose, just want to see how long Gu Wenxi can endure.

    Arrange the meeting time earlier, or let Ye Jinyao rest assured.

    Sure enough, Gu Wenxi didn't leave the dormitory when he thought about Ye Jinyao, leaving space for himself, but turned around, hesitating in his eyes.

    In the end, Gu Wenxi spoke up.

    "You said, he wants to see me, can you draw a line from it?"

    Su Han had long guessed that Gu Wenxi wanted to be the middleman, and the purpose might be related to what Jiang Lan said.

    They want Ye Jinyao to be jealous because of this, and want to slander their image in Ye Jinyao's heart.

    But it's a pity.

.Ye Jinyao is a person who can even eat the vinegar of his own dog, so naturally he would not let himself go to see Wen Hongyuan and Gu Wenxi alone.

    Thinking of Ye Jinyao's sour appearance, Su Han couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth slightly.

    If you let Jiang Lan know that this meeting will be in Ye Jinyao's ward, these people don't know what their expressions will be, it would be interesting to think about it.

    So Su Han sat up from the bed with his legs crossed and the quilt in his arms, just looking at Gu Wenxi.

    "Are you sure, you want me to take you to meet Wen Hongyuan?"

    Gu Wenxi looked at the young man and didn't figure out the meaning of his words from the other's expression for a while.

    Looking at Gu Wenxi's expression, he was a little puzzled.

    Su Han reminded again: "You don't know, did Jiang Lan say that I have a leg with Wen Hongyuan?"

.At this time, Gu Wenxi remembered that when Jiang Lan asked him to cooperate before, he did mention that.

    It's just that he didn't care at the time.

    Because.

    Gu Wenxi looked at the boy with confidence in his eyes: "He, won't."

    Su Han nodded repeatedly to make him believe that Wen Hongyuan would have a leg with others. Apart from the protagonist, Liang Zimo, there would never be a second candidate.

    As far as he felt when he saw Wen Hongyuan, the great actor hadn't gotten out of Ye Jinchen's pain of death.

    He wanted to take revenge, and for a while, he had not been involved with Liang Zimo.

    Not to mention, if Wen Hongyuan knew what happened to Ye Jinchen, maybe Liang Zimo would have no chance at all.

    Su Han suddenly wondered whether he, a book wearer, would change the future of many people because of the butterfly effect.

."If you want me to pull the line for you, you can see Wen Hongyuan, but I need to arrange the location." Although Su Han is still a little worried, will Wen Hongyuan and Gu Wenxi see Ye Jinyao affect Ye Jinyao's ending.

    But he had promised Ye Jinyao not to let the boss down.

    Gu Wenxi also had thoughts in his heart, but didn't say much, just nodded.

    Then he stood up, ready to leave.

    Su Han looked at Gu Wenxi who was about to walk to the entrance, and suddenly stopped him.