Chapter 43

Su Han looked at Ye Jinyao in great interest, and couldn't bear to let him down, so he put on the bracelet and started to prepare.

    Originally, Su Han really didn't have much interest in the games of young people nowadays. After playing two games, he felt much better than before. When he took off the VR glasses, he felt the ardent eyes of the boss.

    Looking at it, Ye Jinyao's amber eyes contained excitement that could not be suppressed.

    Su Han's heart softened in an instant, just think about it, the boss is only 24 years old this year, and he is sick all the time. I am afraid that this experience is really the first time.

    "Big brother still want to play?" Su Han leaned down and put his hand gently on Ye Jinyao's shoulder.

    Looking at the tender-eyed boy, Ye Jinyao suddenly had an illusion.

    It seems that the positions of him and Su Han have been reversed!

.Obviously he specially arranged this show today. He wanted to relax his little puffer fish. How do you feel that it is the little puffer who is petting him and playing with him?

    Ye Jinyao tilted his head slightly and stared at Su Han.

    Su Han seemed to read something from the eyes of the boss, and cleared his throat a little embarrassingly: "It's quite fun, do you have any other VR games?"

    Seeing Su Han turned his head, as if looking for a target.

    Ye Jinyao suddenly pursed his lips, his shoulders collapsed, and his expression was slightly lamented: "Little puffer fish, don't you like it..."

    Where is Su Han willing to tell the truth, after all, this is Ye Jinyao's first date with him, and it is the pre-test relaxation project that the big guy has carefully arranged for him.

    "That's not it.".Su Han looked at Ye Jinyao, the big man's eyes were aggrieved, and he couldn't help but smile, "It's just..."

    Before Su Han's words were finished, Ye Jinyao continued and asked, "Little puffer fish, what do you like?"

    "Fishing, outing." Su Han gave a slight meal. He likes outdoor activities very much. He used to organize travel friends to go on adventures together, but...

    Ye Jinyao's physical condition didn't allow him, and he didn't want to say it, making the boss feel uncomfortable and affecting his condition.

    "Fishing!" Ye Jinyao suddenly stretched his eyebrows and smiled, "Go, little puffer fish, let's go fishing."

    As soon as Su Han is happy, can he finally fish?

    Very good.

    "Zhu Chen, hurry up." Ye Jinyao commanded Zhu Chen, wandering around the mall.

    At the beginning, Su Han really thought he could go fishing, but afterwards, his whole person was not good.

.Looking at the fish pond in front of me, only to my thigh... A group of 3-5 year-old children excitedly gathered around the fish pond, shaking the electric fishing rod used for games.

    Su Han cast a sad look at the big guy, and he murmured softly, "Brother...I want to catch a real fish, it's not like this..."

    The cheers of the children were so enthusiastic that they covered up Su Han's whispered whispers.

    "What?" Ye Jinyao caught another one, and all the children he provoke were excited.

    Seeing how proud the boss was among a group of children, Su Han silently squeezed the fishing rod in his hand. Hey, let's just go ahead. Next time, he will let the boss know what fishing is!