~Fifty-Two~

Song For This Chapter: You're The One That I Want By Olivia Newton John and John Travolta From The Movie Grease

Daniel

I take a deep breath, before opening the big glass door and walking inside of the waiting room. I chew my lip looking around. Its been a while since I've been here but I sorta remember the way to his office, so I walk into the elevator and press the button. I chew my lip nervously as I watch the floor number slowly reach higher and higher until it reaches the number I've pressed. My heart feels like it might just squeeze itself until it just pops from how nervous I am.

How will he react? What will he say?

I chew my lip even more, that all I can taste is blood but I can't stop or I might just chicken out and never tell him.  I gulp as the doors open and I begin walking down the hall to his office. I stop at the door labeled with his name before I slowly walk inside and he looks up.

"Daniel?" He furrows his eyebrows obviously confused why I'm here in the middle of the day.

"I need to tell you something.." I look around waiting for his answer.

"Go on." He nods still confused.

"Finn...I.."

Corbyn

I'm sat at home in bed watching Netflix since it's my day off from work. Daniel is off somewhere I'm not sure, the girls all at school, and Finn at work I think. Honestly I don't care much for where Finn is at, sure I'm respectful and such for Daniel but he seems rude half the time when Daniel isn't in the room and I don't like it much. Maybe he's just protective over Dani but oh well. I yawn from how tired I am and close my eyes, starting to doze off until my phone starts ringing and I slowly open my eyes.

It stops ringing just as I reach for it and I furrow my eyebrows, going to curl back up until it starts ringing again, turning back off almost immediately. "What.." I furrow my eyebrows more, sitting up and grabbing it so I can see who is calling all weird.

I tilt my head seeing Daniel's name. Why is he hanging up so much? I wait and when it does it again I quickly answer before he can hang up again. "Hello?" I quickly say into the phone and I hear a small gasp.

"H-hello.." he says and I raise an eyebrow. "Hi baby, what did you need?" I ask picking at my pants waiting to see why he's being so weird.

"Oh um..are you at the house still? Or are you out somewhere?" He asks stuttering Abit.

"I'm at the house in my room. Why?" I ask. "I just..C-can we talk?" He asks sounding kinda sad and nervous.

"Yeah of course we can." I say softly not sure wether he seems upset or if it's something else.

"Okay..". He says but before I can say anything else I hear the line click off as he hangs up. "Oh-" I furrow my eyebrows and set my phone back on the nightstand.

I lay back down and stare at the ceiling not sure what he wants to talk about but as I wait I slowly get more and more nervous. What if it's something bad?!

I end up zoning out until I hear the door open and Daniel slowly walks in. "Hey.." I sit up watching him as he nods abit and walks across to my bed and sits down on the edge of it. "Hi." He says, his voice sort of cracking as if he has been crying. "Are you alright?" I ask as he looks up at me and I notice his eyes are red and slightly puffy. He looks around my face then looks away chewing his lip. "Baby??" I sit up more and tilt my head, not wanting to hug him unless he says I can.