Confronting her father

Notes:

First Skyrim fanfic please be nice
My Skyrim character is named Captain because I couldn't really think of a better name but I love it

Many bloody adventure quests later.

Finally though, Serana and Captain stopped in front of the doors leading to the cathedral.

"I'm not going to ask you to come with me Serana."

Serana adds. "no matter what, I'm going to stay by your side."

"I have a really good plan Serana. Want to hear it?" Captain's tone was playful.

"Sure."

"Lets get out of Skyrim and get hitched."

Serana gasped and blushed, and couldn't say anything for a bit. However with a grin, "that's the smartest thing I've ever heard you say."

"Fine then after this we get married," She decided.

"I want huge cake, brownies and Lots of sweet rolls," added Serana.

"And a long honeymoon with endless wine?"

Serana grinned seductively, "Oh that's a given."
_______________

Content with their plan, side by side Captain and Serana opened the doors to the cathedral and walked inside.

The large room was dank and smelled of death. As the doors closed behind them, there standing in front of the large altar too Molag Bal, with black katana in hand, was Lord Harkon.

He smiled down at them, though Captain saw nothing but hate and greed behind it.

"Serana, my darling. I see you still favor keeping a pet."

Serana stiffened but she didn't stop walking towards her father, "You know why we're here."

"Of course I do." In vampire lord form He walked down from the altar, "You disappoint me Serana. You've taken everything I provided for you and thrown it all away for this...pathetic being."

Serana was shocked at first but soon anger replaced, "Provided for me? Are you insane? You've destroyed our family. You've killed other vampires. All over some prophecy that we barely understand."

She took a step in front of her lover, closer to her father, "No more. I'm done with you. And you will not touch him."

"So, I see this dragon has fangs. Your voice drips with the venom of you mother's influence. How alike you've become."

"No, because unlike her, I'm not afraid of you. Not anymore"

Harkon just stared at his daughter before turned his dark gaze towards Captain , "And you. It appears I have you to thank for turning my daughter against me. I knew it was only a matter of time before she'd return with hatred in her heart."

"Hatred," Captain spat "born of your neglect."

Harkon was unimpressed, "A small price to pay for the betterment of our kind."

"Your kind is a blight on this world."

Harkon almost laughed, "Yes, yes, always the noble vampire hunter. And what happens when you've slain me? Is Valerica next?" A horrid grin crept across his face, "is Serana?"

"Listen you! I would NEVER harm Serana. She's too important to me."

"Captain..."

A bored sigh came from Harkon, "Then my daughter is truly lost. She died the moment she accepted a mortal into her life."

"enough of this!"

"Yes quite. I'm growing weary of speaking to you and my traitorous daughter." His eyes drifted over to the bow on Captain's back, "I'll give you a single chance to turn over the bow to me. There will not be a second."

"Come and take it you black hearted bastard."

Harkon sneered, "so be it!"

"FUS R-!"

Though the shout had enough force to throw Harkon back,

Notes:

Will add more later, this will probably be 3 chapters will see