𝟎𝟒

Because Of You

Today is the day

Today is the day. The day where Milana will be officially known as La Regina Della mafia AKA The Queen of the Mafia.

Nothing would ever be the same for Milana after being crowned and officially announced as the leader of the Italian mafia.

Neither would her love life, in good and bad health

𝟭 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗟𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝟲 𝗣𝗠 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲

𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗬𝗼𝗿𝗸 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝗦𝗔

Today is such an important day for my family. I'm being crowned as the Italian Mafia Queen. The first woman in over 90 years to be given the title of La Regina Della Mafia.

Usually, when the crowning of an Italian mafia boss comes, the whole family comes and gathers everyone in a ball-like ceremony to show respect to the one being crowned. The prior mafia boss would be crowning the new mafia boss and dancing with them, but since my father is dead, Emiliano will be crowning me and my Mama will be dancing with me.

Since I'm the first girl to be passed my Fathers' Mafia, every one of high status will be there.

My nerves are skyrocketing through the roof right now. I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done by my family's professional artist and cousin, Canela Regatti.

"Okay cousin, you are officially done with your hair and makeup. Now it's time to get your dress on and to surprise the whole family" Canela says as I get up from the chair and look into the mirror.