078

"Okay!" I didn't want to hurt him again by asking him questions, so I did exactly what he told me to do. As I was waiting for my brother, I scrolled through my Instagram feed and guess what I saw.

I saw pictures of Baji's twin, making-out with Baji Keisuke, and they were all over my feed. They were spreading everywhere like a disease. I straightened my back and kept scrolling down, my heartbeat going faster. Someone took their pictures secretly and leaked them, people were going mad at the fact that they were siblings, which they weren't, but my concern involved little about their characters and more about them both betraying me. How can she want Baji when she has me? I groaned, gritting my teeth, what's wrong with these girls? why can't they stick with one man only?

"Take this," brother came out, smiling sweetly, "What's going on?" he questioned, concern taking over his face.

"This bitch, she---," he gasped for air, how can she cheat on me? at least, someone, only one person should love and me only, why is everyone loving someone else when they are with me? why can't they be just mine? I turned the phone's screen to my brother and he gasped.

"Forget her, you will have someone better." he quickly grabbed my phone and put it aside, "drink this." he insisted but I kept pushing his hands away.

"I am always alone brother," I felt a weird pain striking my chest.

"You wanna cry?" he said, pouting his lips out in sadness. I lifted my face and watched his face, he was watching my face like he wanted me to cry, "This is because you don't listen to you brother, I told you do t give them too much, to make them realize that they should be grateful to you for letting them walk with you." he stated, shrugging his shoulders.

"What do I do now?" I inquired, kept watching his face.

"I am not helping you." he shrugged, staring at his nails and raising his brow.

"Please!" I begged, if he didn't tell me what should I do, I will be ruined.

"Well, you didn't drink this, so why should I listen to you?" he rolled his eyes and grabbed the glass to put it away.

"I was about to drink it." I pulled the glass out of his hands and gulped it down immediately. "See? now tell me please." I begged again.

"Slap her," he spoke bitterly, "she gave you pain, you give her pain and spread these pictures as much as you can. Everyone must know you are not a coward or helpless boy, you are strong and this will scare Y/n back to your arms." the moment he pronounced her name, my heartfelt a wave of happiness, comfort. If that happens, I will be the luckiest man alive.

"I will do it." I couldn't hold back the smile, brother is right, it will work.

Y/N'S POV

I did breakfast with Yuzuha in the morning and told her about my chat with Sanzu. she was happy that we talked lol mature people, but I was still worried about him wanting to discuss something with me, that something was going to be either the death of me or the best for me.

"I will go look for him," I announced, we entered the school gate and saw a crowd gathered in the front.

"Um, wait, it is unusual." Yuzuha held my hand and pulled me back, she was worried about the rush.

"Seems like something happened," I stated, noticing how everyone was on their phones, gossiping about something.

"Yo girls!" we saw Hanma running in our direction, waving his hand and Sanzu walking behind him with his head bowed down.