Part 8 - A Happy Holidoom - The Rise of Irk Christmas Special

Note: This one is a bit longer than the Halloween special, giving you guys more content and stuff. Merry Christmas!!)

"Here comes the countdown"

It was December! Finally, Christmas time had made its way to East Harington. The air smelled like sugar cookies, the lights shone bright all over the city, and there was snow on the ground and falling from the sky. Zim, Dib, Star, and Bel were walking around town. Star, however, had the most Christmas cheer. "I can't believe it's finally Christmas!!" "Yeah! What exactly...is Christmas?" Bel asked. "Oh, it's the best time of year!! Everyone gets together, opening presents, singing songs, eating dinner together, and playing in the snow! And we celebrate the birth of Jesus!" "Oh, ok! It sounds wonderful." "It is! I get so happy every year and love being with my family. Now I can be with my cousin, my boyfriend, and my best friend ever!!" Bel smiled. Zim, however, didn't look that interested. "Zim, aren't you excited for the holidays?" He had a few flashbacks. "Eh...Christmas doesn't like me." "What do you mean? Christmas is for everyone!" He gave her a look. "Oh, was it because of one of your old evil plans or something?" "You could say that." "Ugh, Zim, what could you have done that ruined Christmas?" "That's not important, he's gone now. I think. I'm happy as long as I can spend this Christmas with you." He smiled. She smiled back.
Then Dib made a snowball and he threw it at Star. "Ack!!!" "Hah! You need to watch out Star!" "Oh you're on!!!" Star made a snowball and tossed it at Dib. "YEET!" She yelled.

Finally, Bel was hanging out at Star's place. She had asked Star to use her shed in the back yard for something, and Star agreed, assuming it was something alien related. Finally, Bel had been in there for a few hours. Star was on the couch, drinking apple cider. "What is she doing?! It's getting really cold outside. She should come in." Star set her drink down and went to the shed. "Hey Bel, how much longer are you going to-" Star gasped a little. "AAH!" Bel jumped back. "Uh, Hey Star! What's g-going on?" Bel said, shivering. "Oh my gosh. You've been in here for hours! You must be freezing!" She looked at Bel's little project she had been working on. "What is this? Hacking plans, weapon diagrams, maps for a prison escape route..." Bel sighed. "I've been trying to put the revolution together. It's been...hard. I need every backup plan possible. It's not easy to overthrow the government when your entire army is like, 10 people. You know how big the Irken Guard is?! Really Big! We could get thrown in prison, so we'll need an escape route, but then we'll have to fight them so that's what the weapon charts are for, and I might have to even take on Jak himself...We could Die Star! I need a plan or everything falls apart!" She started breathing really heavily. "Bel! Calm down, please! You're having a panic attack!" She took a deep breath. "Ok, I'm calm." "Look, I know you want to get this thing off the ground, but look at you! You're cold, tired, and stressed out of your mind! Just enjoy the holidays. Please stop worrying about this for now. I promise you can continue working on it, just wait until after Christmas. You've been through so much, you deserve a break." Bel sighed. "I guess you're right. Thanks, Star." "No problem." Star noticed Bel looking a little gloom. "Are you ok?" "What, me? I'm fine! Don't worry about me. Like you said, we can enjoy the holidays together! Let me just put this away, I'll be right out." "Ok." Star walked outside, but suddenly, a song started to play. "Oh no..." She looked at Bel.

Song: Foreigner by LEDGER

Τhe feast is set before me
It's on plates of platinum
Βut all I taste is ashes and my lips are turning numb
Τhe smiles in the beauty and the promises Ι see
Glοry, hallelujah never said it came fοr free
Ring arοund the roses
Ι see through yοur poses
Αshes tο ashes
Ιt all comes falling dοwn

Ι thought I would belong right here
When Ι was younger
Βut there's something in the atmοsphere
Whispers οf wοnder
(Crying, Belting)
Ι, I am a foreigner
Gοt a fire in my sοul, never gave it up
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here
Fly till Ι make it hοme
Ι keep my eyes tο the skies even if Ι don't
Αnd I knοw I don't belοng right here
Ι knοw I don't belong right here