Humanizator

This had to be the weirdest akuma ever- and Luka had already seen and fight lots of akumas.

It was Markov, Max robot, AGAIN, but in a completely new form and with new powers -which consisted in turning objects into human beings. Isn't it the weirdest akuma yet?

Marinette was on a date with Luka when the akuma striked. The akuma attacked a streetlight, a bench and a car and they turned into humans beings, apparently inoffensive, who just wanted to have fun. The streetlight became a tall man wearing a top hat and old fashioned formal clothes, just like he belonged to black & white movie from the old days. The bench was a big woman wearing some Marie Antoinette classique antique dress and the car was a young tomboy lady wearing a derby hat with informal clothes. The blue-eyed couple was astonished.

"I have to go. It's still an akuma, after all" said Marinette, giggling a little.

"Will you need my help?" offered Luka

"No, I don't think so. I'll try to purify it fast so we can resume our date" she replied.

"I'll be waiting for you at my boat. Take care, Marinette"

With a goodbye kiss the young designer transformed into her superhero form and left to the battlefield, as Luka returned back to his home.

The blue-haired boy didn't expect the fight to take that long. Or even worse - turning his house boat into a human being just in front of him. 'Humanizator' acted without control and completely randomly -the akuma just wanted to turn every single object into a human, no matter what or whose they were.

"I'm going to turn all objects into human beings so they can tell you their suffering and take revenge on their bad owners. Muhahaha" He said, evilly laughing with his high-pitched robotic voice, while flying around Paris over the Seine. Luka couldn't take that laugh seriously, even with its strange powers and the mess it was causing around the city.

The Liberty, in human form, was something Luka had never expected to encounter. What was he supposed to do? Say Hello? Ask they if they're happy? Apologize for always stepping on them? Show gratitude for being his and his family (literal) shelter? He had no idea. How was he supposed to know, anyway?

The boat turned human had the form of a tanned blond child and seemed unexpectedly quiet - contrary to their owner's personality. They looked strangely happy to experience having their feet on the ground for the first time. They seemed totally harmless (and adorable).

But 'humanizator' attacked again, its transforming beam hitting Luka directly.

This time his guitar -Claire- was turned into a human, taking the form of a sexy tall woman with pearl white skin and long straight black hair with highlights of silver, red eyes and punk-rock style of clothes- including a black miniskirt and tank top, net stockings, a choker and high-heeled long boots. Some parts of the recently transformed human's accessories were white and silver, like the belt, the shoe laces, the ribbon headband and the jewelry.

Luka definitely never imagined he would ever see his guitar turning into a human. Even less he expected it to be... sexy? That thought made Luka feel extremely uncomfortable. But the electric guitar seemed to have set intentions now that it had a human body.

"OMG!! MY precious Luka!!"

Luka cringed at their words, surprised at how pretty the voice sounded - similar of those of a soprano singer and different from the electric sound they would usually make.