2: BMW(SPG)

Demetrius M. Hernandez

I am Demetrius Montellano Hernandez,30 years old virgin never been touched, NBSB the heir to Hernandez Medical Group and I am a certified Ga-Do short for Gay Doctor.

I am so sure about my identity not until I found myself inside the club and watching Pandora the girl who followed me for years who's now dancing with a handsome guy.

I can't think straight I was so mad at her for stealing my first kiss and now she's enjoying herself with another guy. Kung hindi ka ba naman talaga malandi.

Isang inom pa ng whiskey at tequila ang ginawa ko tsaka ako tumayo at kinuha ang bag ni Pandora the guy is now holding her as he grind on her damn that pervert!

Who told you that you could do that to her nag didilim ang paningin ko I want to punch the guy. That kind of guy is just looking for a one night stand. Kating-kati na ba ang puke ni Pandora at kahit kanino ay papatol na siya?

They were about to kiss ng hinila ko ang kamay ni Pandora I dragged her out of the bar and forced her inside my car. Tinignan niya ako ng masama.

"What's your problem Rius! I was about to have fun with that guy! I was about to get laid!" She shouted and it sounded like she was disappointed with me.

Umangat ang dulo ng labi ko at may ngiti na di ko maipaliwanag tsaka ao umiling. Umiling ako dahil hindi ako makapaniwalansa sinasabi niya.

"You have the guts to tell me that? You have the guts to get laid by someone when you have stolen my first kiss?" Sabi ko sakaniya at nakita ko ang pagkagulat. I leaned closer at inilagay ko ang kamay sakaniya binti I stroked it up and down.

Akala mo ba itutuloy ko ito? Hindi bibitinin lang kita iyon ang ganito ko sa pag nawak mo ng halik sa akin bruha ka. I stroked her down there then I leaned forward and kissed her. She's about to push me away kaya diniinan ko lalo ang aking mga halik. I kissed her aggressively and she started to respond on my kisses.

"You won't get laid by someone tonight I will get you laid baby girl." I whispered and kissed her again.

"Hah...Hah...Rius..." She said niya ng putulin ko ang halikan namin. Puta ano ito bakit naninigas ang alaga ko! And her voice! It's turning me on!

Pinaandar ko ang sasakyan para buksan ang aircon. I then looked at her and smudge na ang lipstick nito sa kaniyang labi. I find it hot and the dress that she's wearing is just perfect for her body size.

Isa pa last na halik na tutal ninakaw naman niya ang first kiss ko. Pero hindi bakla ako bakla ka Demetrius ikaw si Demeter sa gabi! Alam ng buong mundo na bakla ka! Pag pipigil ko pa sa sarili ko pero baka dahil sa alak ay hindi ko na din napigil ang sarili.

I kissed her again she taste like mint strawberry. Ipinasok ko ang dila ko sa kaniyang bibig at napahawak naman siya sa batok ko kaya mas lalo akong napadiin sakaniya.

I explored her mouth using my tongue I swirled it inside her mouth hanggang sa mag tama ang mga dila namin ay nag eespadahan na din. We stopped for a moment I kissed her neck and bit it lightly to leave her marks.

My hands were busy on removing her dress bahagya niyang inangat ang kaniyang katawan para tuluyan ko ng maalis iyon. She's wearing a sexy lace lingerie. I touched her breast and started to massage it I can feel her nipples get hard.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang sarili. "Get in the back of the car Pandora now!" I said with authority and she automatically moved from the back. I opened the radio dahil kahit tinted ang BMW ko ay madidinig pa din kami sa labas.

Before I follow her at the back I removed all of my clothes including my underwear. I looked at my 9inch dick who's standing tall and proud.

Sinundan ko si Pandora na ngayon ay nakahiga na pumaibabaw agad ako sakaniya I removed her bra and started to like and suck her breasts. Napasabunot sa aking buhon si Pandora. "Ugh sige pa Rius ang sarap." Ungol niya na siyang lalong nagpa turn on sa akin.

Nag lakbay ang isang kamay ko panaba sa kaniyang pagkababae and it's wet. It's fcking wet for me! "You're so wet baby girl...all wet for me." I whispered in her ear. I removed her undies and rubbed her clit. "Ahhhh Doc." She moaned.

Fck she's so sexy! Even her moan is sexy!

I continued to rub her wet pussy and inserted two of my fingers as I thrust it in and out. 'Give me some more.' Sabi ng kanta.

I can't take it anymore I need to feel her pussy wrapping my dick. I stopped what I'm doing and positioned myself. I slightly slid my dick ate her pussy's entrance and it made her moan. I decided to tease her so I didn't slid it inside.

I want her to beg me so I just rubbed it outside of her womanhood. "Enter me please Doc enter me." She pleaded and that's when I decided to enter her fully. With one quick thrust and because of her wetness everything went smoothly.

She can't help her moans as I started to move in and out. "Fck you baby girl you like that huh?" Tumango siya habang binbayo ko siya tamang tama sa kanta. 'Ang titig ko ay diretso lang sayo habang binabayo.'

Hindi ko inalis ang mga titig ko sakaniya at naputol lang iyon ng pumikit siya ng mariin at hindi na iyon dinilat. My car were filled with her moans. 'Ahhhhh fvck ang laki mo Doc.' Nanghihinang sabi ni Pandora.

I only topped looking at her when I threw my head back. Napatingala nalang ako sa pleasure na nararamdaman. I never knew that a pussy would be this damn good. Her pussy is eating me up. "Ahhh ang sarap baby girl...ang sarap." I moaned. I can't believe it nasasarapan ako sa ginagawa ko.

My thrust stared to get faster and harder making her moan real loud and hard. She started to rub her clit when I hit her g-spot. She was string to hide her moans by biting her lips but it didn't last that long. She moaned my fvcking name. "Demetrius..AHhh." I never knew that someone calling my full name would make me feel things.

"That's right baby girl call me.. call my name...ahhh fvck I think I'm close." I said as I shut my eyes tightly. I pulled out when I was about to cum I was thinking of coming in her stomach but she suddenly grabbed my dick and put it back inside her.

"I am close Demetrius please fuck me more." She begged and that's what I wanted I want her to beg for more.

And with one thrust inside she came over me her juices were hot and dripping so without a warning I came insider her not minding if she's on a pill or not. I'll just worry about the after math tommorrow.

"Fuck baby girl you're so amazing..." sabi ko at pumatong ako sa ibabaw niya. HIndi na nag salita si Pandora sa pagod at nakatulog na I fixed myself and get dressed.

I looked for her car keys inside her bag at ng makita ko iyon ay agad kong tinawagan ang secretary ko. Dumating ito at ibinigay ko nag susi sabi ko sakaniya ay dalhin niya iyon sa parking ng condo ko.

I don't know where she lives kaya dinala ko nalang sa condo habang buhat-buhat ko si Pandora ay nakita ko si Apollo at Callista na magkasunod pumasok sa loob ng condo.Hindi ko na iyon pinansin at pumasok na din ako.

I laid her down on my bed at ng malilis nito ang sariling damit unconsciously ay agad na tumayo nanaman ang alaga ko.

Fvck this!