Family meeting part 2

Temari POV:
"You can go Sarada, this question only applies for the boys." I say to her. "Oh ok. I'll go look for lord 7th then. Goodbye everyone." Sarada says as she waves bye and leaves. When she left I turned back to the boys and ask again "why did you guys go to Orochimaru and what did he tell you guys?" "Ok we'll tell you,but Inojin and his family needs to be here as well." She son tells me. "Fine, I'll go call Ino."
(I is Ino. T is Temari.)
Ring ring ring...
T: Hey Ino is Temari.
I: Hi Temari, it's been so long since we've talked. How have you been?
T: I'm okay, but there is a reason I called you.
I: Oh is everything alright?
T: Not really, but I need you, Sai, and Inojin to come over to Naruto's house right now please.
I: We'll be right over.
Call ended

Ino POV:
That was strange but it doesn't matter. "SAI! INOJIN!"I yell. " yes dear, what's the matter?" Sai says me. "Something has happened an now we all need to be at Naruto house." I tell him "Mom I'm here now what's wrong." My son asks. " We're going to Naruto's house because something has happened." I say to him as I start walk out the door.

————-20 minutes later at Naruto's house————

Temari POV:
'Ding dongs'
I get up as I here the door bell rings, and answer the door. " Hello Ino, Sai, and Inojin. Thank you for coming." I say to them as they walk though the door to the living room. Sai and Ino sit down on the couch and Inojin sit next to my son. "So Temari what is the reason you called us here?" Asked Sai. " Ah well you see Inojin, Shikadai, Mitsuki, and Boruto went to go see Orochimaru fir something and I want to know why they went." I say to them.

Sai POV:
"Oh this is indeed very interesting, we would also like to hear the reason behind this." I say the Temari.
"So what is it? Why did you guys go there?" Temari asks the boys. "Ok fine I'll tell you guys, just don't totally freak out ok." Shikadai says to his mom. "Ok let's hear it son." Says Temari. "So the original reason why we went to Orochimaru's, was so that Inojin and Boruto could get female reproductive systems, so they could have Mitsuki and me baby's...." Shikadai said quietly with his head down.  When he said that all of us adults just stare at him like 'wtf he just say'. The of the sudden my wife starts talking and she says, " What the actual fuck? Do you guys know how dangerous that is for Inojin and Boruto!? Pregnancy is not an easy thing to go though! Also, why would you go and do this without consulting us, your parents?" "He told not to freak out mom." My son says to his mom. "Well she has a right to be Inojin." Say Shikamaru. "I guess..." my son says. Before anyone else could say anything I start to speak. "Well Inojin, Shikadai, Mitsuki, Boruto is what made you guys think this was a good idea?" In a matter of five seconds Inojin, Shikadai, and Mitsuki point their fingers to Boruto. "Really guys?" Boruto say. " Please explain Boruto why did you think that this was a good idea?" I ask him. He scratched his head before saying " Well you see since I thought Sasuke did it, I thought that I would be ok if I did it to and I told Mitsuki, Inojin, and Shikadai about it." "Dumb, dumb as hell. Your stupidity just amazes me Boruto!" Said Garra. I'm not gonna lie I didn't think he was gonna say anything but I guess I was wrong. But I do totally agree with everything he just said, because Boruto can very much be a dumb ass at times. I'm so glad my son's boyfriend is intelligent. "So is there anything else that happened while you guys were at Orochimaru's house?" I ask the boys. "Well...my parent did tell Shikadai that his mom and dad weren't his parents. But I'm pretty sure that they were just trying to stir up some drama." Said Mitsuki. "Anything else?" Temari asks. "Well Orochimaru said that me and Boruto would be able to undergo the surgery in about a week." My son told us. I love my son and all but what the actual fuck! "Thank you for telling us this son, but I must ask why would you agree to this without tell us your parents first? Same for  you Boruto?" I ask them. " well I thought since Sasuke did, it would be fine if I did it as well." Said Boruto confidently. This boy is dumb I thought in my head. " And Inojin what is your reasoning?" I ask him. " Well dad I've actually been thinking about having a family with Shikadai for a few months now and when the opportunity presented itself I had to take it."he said to me. I was glad my son actually somewhat though this through. 

Shikamaru POV:
Wow this whole thing is such a drag. Before they start a next long conversation about this whole baby thing I but in and say, "Guys I there is a lot more to talk about but we need to Naruto. Inojin and Boruto please wait off on this baby thing until you guys are at least 18, because right now all of you guys are still 15 year old kids that still live with their parents. None of you can take care of a baby right now. Your to young and immature. Got it?"  All four of them nod their head yes. I sigh in relief when they agreed with me. " Okay we'll talk to Orochimaru about the decision we came to tonight tomorrow. For now we look for Naruto." I say as I start walking out the door, with everyone following behind.

____________________________________

Authors Note:
First, I hope everyone had a happy holidays and a wonderful new year's. Second I sorry it took me so long to post but I hope you guys like it. I love you guys so much and thank you for supporting me, I just appreciate it so much so thank you . I love you guys ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝💟
Have a great new year's 🎉🎊🎇🎆